International Syndication Group
- M & A financing - strategic & financial sponsor driven acquisitions;
- Asset backed financing - aircraft, oil rigs, shipping, offshore support vessels;
- Project financing - airports, oil and gas, power, roads, ports, telecom
- Structured finance - high yield mezzanine / equity Linked debt
- Corporate lending - External Commercial Borrowing for refinancing / capital expenditure.
ISG is an active player for India linked loans in both the primary and secondary loan distribution market.
- A leader in the offshore Syndicated Loan market from India;
- No. 1 Bookrunner for the India Offshore Loans market (CY 2007, 2008);
- Arranged more than USD 20.00 billion debt over last 3 years;
- Strong relationships with banks and funds, operating across sectors, globally;
- A dedicated and experienced team based out of offices in Singapore and London covering markets in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Awards and Key Transactions:
- GBP 3.67 billion Acquisition Financing for Tata Corus - Asia Syndicated Loan of the Year (2007 - IFR Asia)
- USD 2.00 billion Project Financing or Reliance Petroleum - Asia Syndicated Loan of the Year (2006 - IFR Asia)
- USD 925.0 million Project Financing for Reliance Ports & Terminals and Reliance Utilities
- USD 350 million Project Financing for Delhi International Airport Limited - 13 year offshore infrastructure financing loan
- USD 1.69 billion Acquisition Financing for Suzlon Energy Limited;
- GBP 355.0 million Acquisition Financing for Whyte and MacKay (UB Group).