Depository Participant Services
ICICI Bank provides depository services to Corporate, Trading Members of Stock Exchanges, Foreign Corporate Bodies (FCB), Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI’s) and Clients of Portfolio Management Companies through NSDL DP ID IN301348 and CDSL DP ID 16014300.
The guidelines for opening and operating of demat account(s) have been issued by NSDL and CDSL; vide various circular(s) issued from time to time.
The Services Offered and activities carried by us as a DP can be broadly classified as follows:
- Opening new demat accounts.
- Processing of instructions for market, off market, inter depository, pledge, etc.
- Processing dematerialisation and rematerialisation requests
- Processing of requests for change of address, change of signature, bank mandate, nomination, freeze/unfreeze, minor attending majority, transmission, account closure etc.
- Providing Holding and Transaction Statements
- Investor Charter- NSDL
- Investor Charter-CDSL
- All investors are requested to take note that 6 KYC attributes i.e. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email id and Income Range have been made mandatory. Investors availing custodian services will be additionally required to update the custodian details.
- Investors may contact their respective stockbrokers / depository participants for updation of details in their trading / demat account.
- The last date to update KYC is March 31, 2022.
- Thereafter non-compliant trading accounts will be blocked for trading by the Exchange.
- The non-compliant demat accounts will be frozen for debits by Depository Participant or Depository.
- On submission of the necessary information to the stockbroker and updation of the same by the stockbroker in the Exchange systems and approval by the Exchange, the blocked trading accounts shall be unblocked by the Exchange on T+1 trading day.
- The demat account shall be unfreezed once the investor submits the deficient KYC details and the same is captured by the depository participant in the depository system.
- To ensure smooth settlement, investors are requested to ensure that both the trading and demat accounts are compliant with respect to the KYC requirement.
- Investors are hereby requested to comply with the regulatory guidelines issued by Exchanges and Depositories from time to time with regard to KYC compliance and related requirements.
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.