Paper-based payment modes offered under the CMS payment solutions include cheque printing, Demand draft printing and Internet-based cheque writing.
One of the preferable modes of making payment used by corporates is through the issuance of customer cheques. ICICI Bank offers customised cheque-writing solutions to various companies. This facility includes printing, signing and despatch of cheques. One important feature of customer cheques is that they can be customised to suit your exact requirement.
Cheque printing is offered to corporates for making payments. Along with printing the instrument, the customer has an option to print the cover note advice and imprint the facsimile signature of the signatories of the company. The advice shows beneficiary details and some additional fields of information as required by you. Further, ICICI Bank also offers remote cheque printing solutions wherein cheques are printed at various locations across India and are dispatched to Client office. Through this facility the turn around time for delivery as well as the costs involved are reduced.
Demand Draft/ Pay Order Printing
Demand draft printing renders corporations to make bulk disbursements through demand drafts. This facility includes printing and despatch of demand drafts / pay orders. In order to meet the requirements of corporations that want ICICI Bank to issue demand drafts at locations where ICICI Bank does not have a branch, ICICI Bank has tied up with various banks, also known as correspondent banks, thus rendering corporations to make payments not only at ICICI Bank locations but also at our correspondent bank locations.
Internet-Based Cheque Writing
Internet-based cheque writing solution of ICICI Bank provides printing facility at your premises or at your branches, based on information uploaded through Corporate Internet Banking.
Internet-based cheque printing offers the following advantages:
- Cheques can be printed decentrally at your premises. This would reduce the turn around time involved in the delivery of cheques
- Timely disbursement of funds with practically no paper work at the back office
- Both three per page and cover note stationery can be used for printing (advices and annexures cannot be printed)
- Minimum processing cost on account of Straight Through Processing of cheques without any intervention of ICICI Bank
- Convenience of e-authorisation for all uploaded transactions
- Larger geographical reach for making payments