How Does iMobile Pay Work
iMobile Pay is a Mobile Banking app by ICICI Bank that allows you to access and manage end-to-end banking tasks anytime, anywhere. It is a one-stop solution to all your payments and banking needs. Let us help you know how the app works.
The banking sector in India has largely embraced the power of digital, which has boosted both Mobile and internet banking services. Although digital banking services existed even before COVID-19, there has been prolific growth in Mobile Banking activities in recent months. Tops banks have launched intuitive and interactive mobile apps that revolve around customer satisfaction. For instance, ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay – an app that offers a combination of payment and banking services to all, to not just ICICI Bank customers. iMobile Pay eliminates the need to download separate payment or banking apps.
Using the dedicated Mobile Banking app, existing customers can perform various tasks like checking account balance, transfer funds, start investments and create deposits instantly.
More about the working of the iMobile Pay app:
How does the app work?
- Accessible and Secure: The iMobile Pay app is accessible to all. The 24*7 accessible app (stable internet connection is key), is secured with the best-in-class technology that enables you to carry out payments or banking services without exposure to risks.
- Making payments: You can make contactless payments for groceries, shopping, restaurants, pharmacies, petrol pumps, etc. all through your mobile. Just like UPI apps, it allows you to scan a QR code and send money to any UPI ID, bank account or contact. Further, the iMobile Pay app lets you transfer money to any bank account without charging any fee.
- Banking services: It also acts as a gateway to begin a new relationship with ICICI Bank. If you are looking to open a savings account, apply for a credit card or Loan, etc. you can easily do it through iMobile Pay. For instance, if you enrol for a Credit Card service with ICICI Bank, you get instant approval at zero joining fees.
- Link multiple accounts: As a user, you get the flexibility to link bank accounts of different banks. You can transact using any of the bank accounts with a single UPI ID created when you link your accounts.
- Additional features: The iMobile Pay app will soon allow you to pay utility bills, recharge your mobile phone, book travel tickets, locate an ATM, DTH connection recharge, and a lot more on-the-go.
You can easily download the app from the Google Play Store if you are an Android user or App Store if you are an iPhone user. Alternatively, you can send us an SMS iMobile Pay at 5676766 to get the download link or visit mobile.icicibank.com/dl from your browser.
For disclaimer, Click Here.
Scroll to top