Auto Recharge for Standing Instructions through Internet Banking:
For the first-of-its-kind, you can now set Standing Instruction (SI) from Retail Internet Banking(RIB) and simply forget the hassles of recharging your ICICI Bank FASTag every time. With this facility, your FASTag account gets automatically recharged when the amount goes below the threshold limit*.
Benefits of Standing Instructions:
- No manual recharging of FASTag
- Convenient one-time set up process
- Avoids double charge at toll plazas due to insufficient funds
- Completely online, safe and secure
- Quick and simple process
- Remove Standing Instructions (SI), as per convenience.
To Know More, Click Here
FASTag used for fuel payments:
ICICI Bank FASTag has now tied up with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), to let you pay for fuel (petrol or diesel), using FASTag.
- Cashless and zero contact fuel payment
- Reduction in wait time at fuel outlets
- Better tracking, as one account will have both fuel and toll details.
To Know More, Click Here
Purchase FASTag online or through iMobile Pay app
To apply for FASTag online, Click here and fill in your details. Your RFID tag will be delivered for free at your doorstep.
You can also log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking/iMobile/InstaBIZ/Pockets app with your credentials to apply for FASTag.
Click Here for video on How to purchase FASTag from Pockets App.
ICICI Bank customers can log in to :
- ICICI Bank Internet Banking. Click Here to log in
- iMobile Pay
- Pockets app with your credentials to apply for FASTag.
ALL Bank Customers can purchase FASTag, by logging into
- iMobile Pay
Customer may recharge his tag account online through, iMobile Pay/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS/ UPI or Net Banking
Click Here To recharge FASTag through Net Banking
Avail FASTag services on WhatsApp:
Now enjoy the convenience of applying for a new FASTag with ICICI Bank WhatsApp Banking. You can also access your FASTag account on your fingertips.
FASTag services available with WhatsApp Banking:
- Request new FASTag
- Get FASTag balance
- Update Vehicle Registration Number
- Get last 5 transactions
- Recharge wallet* (Coming soon)
*This feature will be coming soon. You can recharge your FASTag Wallet with ICICI Bank WhatsApp Banking for availing of FASTag services.
Simply send ‘Hi’ to 86400 86400 from your registered mobile number to get started.
Web portal for customers
Customers can access their statements by logging on the FASTag customer portal
SMS alerts for transactions
Customer will receive SMS alerts on his registered mobile numbers for all the transactions done in his tag account
No need to carry cash
Customer doesn't need to worry about carrying cash for the toll payments
Saves Fuel and Time
FASTag is read by the tag reader at the plaza and the toll amount is deducted automatically, when the vehicle approaches the toll plaza. The vehicle with FASTag doesn't need to stop at the toll plaza for the cash transaction
Download the eToll App to enjoy the below features:
- Request for new FASTag
- Recharge FASTags from anywhere and anytime
- Calculate toll fare for trips across different routes
- Track and manage FASTag transactions
- Avail “NEW LOADS” for your vehicles at NO COST
To download the eToll App, simply follow the below steps:
- Go to Play Store
- Search for eToll app and install the same
- Request for new FASTag by selecting the CTA - ‘Request for ICICI FASTag’ or login with ICICI Customer ID by selecting CTA – ‘Login with ICICI Customer ID’ to enjoy the above features
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs