Auto Debit Facility
If you have an account with any ICICI Bank branch, we provide you the added convenience of paying your bills (either the Minimum Amount Due or the Total Amount Due) directly through your bank account.
It offers you
It saves you the effort of issuing a cheque every month towards payment of your ICICI Bank Card dues.
You can pay your Card dues directly from your account, but you need to authorise ICICI Bank to claim the amount directly from your bank account every month and we will credit your Card Account on the payment due date.
All this additional convenience at no charge.
You have the flexibility of choosing between two convenient payment options:
Total Amount Due
Minimum Amount Due
How do you enroll for Auto Debit ?
If you are already have an Internet banking Credit Card user-id then click here to login and register.
If you don't have your internet banking user-id or have not linked the same to your Credit Card account, click here
You can call up the ICICI Bank Customer Care Centre and ask the Customer Care Executive to enroll you for the auto debit facility.
Click here to download the form
Terms and Conditions for Credit cards
Please read the terms and conditions applicable for internet banking
You can also pay your ICICI Bank Credit Card bills from the comfort of your office/home using ICICIBank.com Bill Pay facility. Easy registration and even easier steps to make payment. The features of this smart option are
- Anytime,anywhere: You don't need to look for your cheque book or a drop-box. You can pay your bills on time even when you are on holiday. Just log on to the Internet (www.icicibank.com) anytime.
- All payments details recorded: No additional effort to keep track of your payments. Here, your payment history is automatically maintained for you to view and analyse, anytime.
- Schedule: Pay on the day you want to pay. Schedule your payment well in advance or use "pay now" facility.
- Free: It's absolutely free.
- Secure: All transactions are secured by two levels of password. PS: The debit on the bank account provided will happen on the payment due date as per the statement. In case the payment due date happens to be a Sunday or a holiday, the debit will be happen one day prior.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,944 ATMs