- Hospitalisation allowance up to ₹30,000 – Get hospital cash benefit up to ₹1,000 per day for a maximum period of 30 days. This complimentary benefit is available for customers up to age of 65 years and for 1 year only.
- Senior Citizen Health Insurance - Group Health Insurance for Senior Citizens is a unique offering from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, of insuring our customers of advanced years to help them enjoy their golden days without any financial worries. A product designed especially for customers aged between 56 and 75 years, this plan offers a sum insurance of up to ₹10 lakh.
- Air Accident Insurance of up to ₹50 lakh, Personal Accident Insurance up to ₹10 lakh and purchase protection up to ₹2 lakh.
- Save on your medical bills round the year with benefits up to 15% off at Apollo Pharmacy. To know more, click here.
- Get the first Online Doctor Consultation at ₹11 and further up to 60% off on Unlimited Online-consultation through DocsApp Membership. To know more, click here.
- Exclusive Concierge Services are just a call away. Catering to your needs across dining, travel, medical, events, shopping, fitness and lifestyle.#
- Avail of mouth-watering deals at the finest restaurants across the country. To know more, click here.
• Account can be opened by all those who are of age 55 years and above.
• Pensioners can open this account and authorize it for disbursement of pension (Civil, Defence, EPFO).
• All those who have opted for voluntary retirement with age 50 years and above are also eligible for this account.
• Senior Citizen benefits such as Higher FD rates and investment in Senior Citizen Savings Scheme is available only after attaining 60 years of age.
Identity & Address Proof
Any one of the following documents would serve as proof of identity & address (OVD) of the Customer.
• Driving Licence issued by Regional Transport Authority
• Voter ID
• Job card issued by NREGA signed by State Government Officer
• Letter from National Population Register
• Proof of possession of complete Aadhaar number
Communication Address proof: If the above address proof does not contain communication address, then the following documents can be considered as proof of address. In such cases customer to update the OVD with communication address and submit to bank in 3 months of account opening.
• Utility Bill not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill).
• Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt not older than one year.
• Letter of allotment for accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
• Leave and licence agreement with any of the above employers. Agreement to contain Customer’s name as Employee.
• Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by government departments or public sector undertakings, if they contain the address.