Terms and Conditions for Shubhaarambh Current Account
In these Terms, which expression shall include all amendments and modifications made thereto from time to time, the following words and phrases have the meaning set below unless the context indicates otherwise:
- "Accounts" for the purpose of this Program shall mean Retail Current Accounts with ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") of all constitutions including individuals, proprietors, partnerships, private limited companies, public limited companies and others.
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Consultlane who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Voucher/Gift.
- "Debit Card" shall mean ICICI Bank Business Banking Debit Card issued to Current Account customers.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Program shall mean a person/ entity/ organization who holds or desires to hold a Shubhaarambh Current Account, who has received communication from ICICI Bank by any mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank with respect to the Program.
- "Shubhaarambh Current Account" shall mean a current account for start-ups having zero MAB benefit for first six months.
- "Gift/s" shall mean discount voucher from Consultlane provided by Alliance Partner basis the winner eligibility specified by ICICI Bank herein.
- "Program" shall mean the Gift provided by the Alliance Partner for increasing Debit Card usage during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period from 16th December 2015 to 31st May 2016, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to Current Accounts as available on the site www.icicibank.com and as intimated to the Customer from time to time.
II. Program Benefits:
- Criteria to be eligible for program benefit:
- Customers to hold Shubhaarambh Current Account with ICICI Bank.
- All eligible customers during the Program Period shall be eligible for Rs.99 for 12 months accounting services package "Maintain your accounts" with Consultlane. Customer has to make payment at Consultlane.com through Debit Card to avail the offer.
- Maximum 250 Entries in Bank Statements (All Banks, in a Year).
- Customer on a Periodic Basis will provide the statements over email and ConsultLane will consolidates the statements and books as required.
- Regular MIS, if required, Free of Cost.
- Any Government Fee, if any, will be borne by the customer
- The communication to customers will be sent to email ID registered with ICICI Bank.
- The Rewards and/or Gift is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Rewards/ Gifts issued cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to the Customer/s by the Alliance Partner.
III. Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank
- The Customer’s participation in the Program and opening of Account by the Customer is entirely voluntary. It is further understood that the Account opened by the Customer is not being made solely because of the Program Benefits.
- The participation in the Program shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the terms and conditions governing the Program.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift/s.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/ body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer/s due to provision of the reward/Gift under this Program, shall be to the sole account of the Customer/s.
- Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the offer/Gift shall be payable by the Customer/s.
- The Program Benefits are subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. The Program Benefits are not available wherever the same is prohibited and/or cannot be offered or for any reason whatsoever. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- All communication in relation to the Program Benefits should be addressed to "email@example.com".
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Terms contained herein shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to The Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Current Account and all other terms and conditions governing the Program Benefits. However in case of any inconsistency between Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Current Account and all other terms and conditions governing the Program Benefits and the Terms contained herein, the Terms shall prevail. Notwithstanding anything contained therein, opening of Accounts shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank guided by KYC /AML norms and compliances set by RBI.
- ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim/ injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the Terms or Program benefits. ICICI Bank shall not in any way be deemed to be making any representation whatsoever about the usefulness of any Program and/or gift and shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the same.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the Terms contained herein without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- I have read and understood the terms and conditions mentioned above and hereby agree to the same.