Terms and Conditions
Last Updated Date - Feb 12, 2019
- This policy is offered by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, wherein hospitalization benefit of Rs. 30,000 is payable if the Insured person is diagnosed with a Specific Vector Borne Disease that solely and directly requires the Insured Person to be hospitalized during the period of cover (the insured person’s stay in Hospital should continue for a minimum period of 48 successive hours) and/or death benefit of Rs 10,00,000 is payable in case of the Insured Person’s death within 15 days from the first laboratory diagnosis of the Insured Person contracting the Specific Vector Borne Disease.
- The Specific Vector Borne Diseases for this purpose include Dengue, Chickungunya, Kala-Azar, Japanese Encephalitis & Filariasis only.
- Customer should be between 18 - 65 years of age at the time of policy issuance.
- An Initial Waiting period of 30 days is applicable.
- Key Benefits:
|Specific Vector Borne Disease Benefit|
|Specific Vector Borne Disease related Hospitalization Benefit||Lumpsum amount shall be paid for Hospitalization due to specific vector borne disease subject to continues hospitalization of more than 48 hours, first diagnosis should happen after 30 days from the commencement of the Period of Cover.|
|Specific Vector Borne Disease related Death Benefit||Sum Insured as mentioned in the Policy Certificate for death due to specific vector borne disease subject to death happening within first 15 days from the first diagnosis. First diagnosed should happen after 30 days from the commencement of the Period of Cover.|
- A minimum hospitalization period of 48 successive hours is mandatory, for the hospitalization benefit to be triggered.
- The policy coverage will start from T+3 days (T is transaction day)
- Customer can purchase up to a maximum of 1 policy through ICICI Bank Netbanking. In case a customer is enrolled more than once, claim will be payable only for 1 enrollment and the balance premium would be refunded to the customer.
- In case of any dispute, the name of the insured person shall be the name as per ICICI Bank account.
- By proceeding to buy the policy you consent to ICICI Bank Limited for sharing your basic [confidential] personal information with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.
- All the above information is valid for the term of the policy purchased.
- Free Look Period: You have a period of 15 days (30 days if the Policy is sold through distance marketing) from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy. If You have any objections to any of the terms and conditions, You have the option of cancelling the Policy stating the reasons for cancellation and You will be refunded the premium paid by You after adjusting the amounts spent on any medical check-up (if any), stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium. You can cancel Your Policy only if no claims have been made under the Policy. All Your rights under this Policy will immediately stand extinguished on the free look cancellation of the Policy. Free look provision is not applicable and available at the time of Renewal of the Policy. Free Look Period is applicable only on first purchase of the policy and is not applicable on any Renewals.
- All other terms and conditions as mentioned in the policy wordings, shall be applicable. For further details on please refer master policy wordings
- Please refer to Master Policy wordings.
- Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (ICICI Lombard) having Registered office at ICICI Lombard House, 414, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi Mumbai 400025. IRDAI Reg. No. 115. Toll Free no. 18002666. Fax no - 022 61961323. CIN (U67200MH2000PLC129408).
- Group Safeguard Insurance (CIN: L67200MH2000PLC, UIN: ICIPAGP18102V011718
- ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat (CIN: L65190GJ1994PLC021012) is registered as a corporate agent (Composite, IRDAI Reg. No.: CA0112, valid till 31/03/2019) of ICICI Lombard. ICICI Bank's customer participation in the policy is entirely voluntary and is not linked to availment of any other facility from ICICI Bank.
We are committed towards fulfillment of our promise to you and your family. We are happy to share details of our Insurance Partners to offer you the best service quality and easy information access.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS & FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that:
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
Scroll To Top