Term and condition - Goibibo Paylater Integration
Last Updated Date - June 24, 2019
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Goibibo Pvt. Ltd. who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank customers” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings PayLater account with ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "PayLater" shall mean instant digital credit facility financed/to be financed by ICICI Bank to the Paylater Customer(s), which enables the eligible Paylater Customer(s) to make payments for purchases made on ICICI Bank Platform and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the eligible Paylater Customer(s) and ICICI Bank.
- "Payment of transaction through PayLater" shall mean customer shall get an option to pay for its transaction through PayLater account on Goibibo platform
- "Program/ “Offer” shall mean facility provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank PayLater, during the Offer Period.
- “Program/Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from May 2, 2019 till March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to e ICICI Bank’s PayLater facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /declared unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Alliance partner to Provide PayLater as payment option to eligible customers for transaction amount on their platform.
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail payment facility of PayLater under the Offer the ICICI Bank customer shall be required to make a transaction/purchase on the Alliance partner platform
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank customers selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from Alliance partner or ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank customer is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank customer may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank customer/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
III. Steps To Avail The Offer
- Visit the alliance partner’s app or website - Goibibo app
- Fill in details and book the services offered by partner’s app and enter your registered mobile number linked to your saving account.
- Pay using ICICI Bank PayLater option.
IV. TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- The offer is available only for select ICICI Bank PayLater customers. User will get to choose ICICI Bank PayLater as payment option for its transaction amount on Partner’s app.
- Offer Period: from May 2, 2019 till March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- No Minimum purchase is mandatory in order to avail this offer
- Goibibo Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any ICICI Bank PayLater customer from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.
- Goibibo Pvt. Ltd. also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- For any concerns, please reach out to Goibibo on 1800 208 1060.
- Travel agents by profession are barred from this offer.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- In case you cancel your transaction or the transaction gets cancelled (by service provider of Alliance partner), your transaction shall be eligible for cashback of amount debited from PayLater account for transaction.
- ICICI Bank may contact you for promotional activities or to get your feedback.
V. GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the goods or services provided by the Alliance Partner under the Offer.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on goods or services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods or services availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods or services offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or services and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.