Tax and Statutory Payments
Powerful Tax solutions with ICICI Bank – Pay Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, GST, Custom Duty, State Tax, e-freight, EPF and ESI!
ICICI Bank is now live on the Rajasthan e-GRAS website.
Steps to make your tax payment:
Go to Rajasthan e- GRAS website
Create a challan based on the updated details
Choose ‘ICICI Bank’ to pay.
Pay Direct Tax Online (Individual)
|Type of Tax||Locations||Categories|
(Click here to pay via TIN 2.0 portal)
|All India (except Shillong)||Tax deducted at Source (TDS), Tax Collected at Source (TCS), Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, Security Transaction Tax, Hotel Receipts Tax, Estate Duty, Interest Tax, Wealth Tax, Expenditure Tax / Other direct taxes and Gift Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, Banking Cash Transaction Tax and others.|
The payment modes below will be available on e-Pay tax service at the e-Filing Portal for Direct Tax Payments:
- Net Banking
- ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Pay at the Bank Counter through 5000+ ICICI Bank Branches.
The customer will have to visit the e-Pay tax service at the e-Filing Income Tax Portal using the link https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
- e-pay Tax Service at the e-Filing Portal has a pre-login section which can be accessed by the tax payer, by entering their PAN/TAN along with the mobile number and OTP. Through this section, few types of Direct Tax transactions can be initiated. Link for pre-login section: https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/e-pay-tax-prelogin/user-details
- Additionally, e-pay Tax Service at the e-Filing Portal also has a logged in section, which can be accessed by the taxpayer, by entering their PAN/TAN and password. Through this section, all types of Direct Tax transactions can be initiated. Link for login section: https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices/#/login
Yes, a customer can view all the challans paid until Oct 31, 2022. With effect from Nov 01, 2022, the customer will only receive debit advice from the Internet Banking portal. For challan download, the customer needs to visit the e-Filing portal.
The channels below will be available to a corporate customer for Direct Tax payments under e-pay Tax Service at the e-Filing Portal:
- Net Banking through e-pay Tax Service at the e-Filing Portal
- Bulk Upload Option (minor codes 100, 200 and 300 only)
- ICICI Bank Debit Card through e-pay Tax Service at the e-Filing Portal.
The customer can make payments at any of the ICICI Bank Branches through cash, cheque or DD under the “Pay at Bank Counter” option available on e-pay Tax Service at the e-Filing Portal for a Direct Tax transaction.