Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Income Tax e-filing with ICICI Bank Net Banking
Instant Tax Filing, from anywhere!
ICICI Bank Internet Banking presents a simple and secure method for filing your taxes online.
File your tax in 4 simple steps
- Login to your internet banking with User ID and password
To get your User ID, click here.
To get your Password, click here.
- Go to Payments and Transfers
- Go to Manage your taxes
- Select Income Tax e-Filing
You will be redirected to income tax india site https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and can utilize below host of services available in income tax india site without logging into income tax website.
- Quick e-File ITR
- Upload Return
- View Form 26AS (Tax Credit)
- Rectification Request
- Tax Calculator
- Download ITR
- E-Pay Tax
- No need to additionally remember your userid and password for income tax india site.
- You may need to verify yourself with Mobile OTP and Email OTP, that will be triggered on your registered mail id and mobile number on income tax india site.
- You can download/view all your old returns in income tax india site starting Assessment year 2007-2008.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,660 ATMs