|Description of Charges
|Non-Refundable Loan Processing Fee:
|Upto 2.5% of Loan Amount
|Non Refundable Loan Processing Fee:
Super Premium Vehicles
|Upto 1% of Loan Amount
|Upto 2.25% of Loan amount
|CIBIL Report Charges
|Registration Certificate Collection Charges
|Part Prepayment Option
|Part prepayment of the loan is not allowed
|Full Prepayment Charges
|5% on principal outstanding or interest outstanding for unexpired period of loan (whichever is lower)
|Charges for late payment of loans
|2% per month on the outstanding installment
|₹ 500 per transaction
|₹ 400 per transaction
|Duplicate Repayment/Amortization Schedule Charges
|₹ 500 per schedule
|Statement of Account Charges
|₹ 200 per statement
|Prepayment Statement Charges
|₹ 200 per statement
|Duplicate No Objection Certificate (NOC)/No Due Certificate (NDC) Charges
|₹ 500 per NOC/NDC
|Revalidation of NOC Charges
|₹ 500 per NOC
|Loan Cancellation Charges
|₹ 2,000 per loan
|Information Utility Charges (Only for corporate cases)
|Miscellaneous charges viz. charges incurred in filing legal suit, repossession charges, Non Maintenance of Mode of Payment (NMMP) charge, pick-up charges) wherein customer requests for a pickup of the payment, professional charges for availing services of professionals i.e. title search, valuation, etc., charges incurred in SARFAESI proceedings, paper advertisement charges, auction charges for repossessed asset, security guard charges for protection of repossessed assets, yard charges for parking the repossessed asset in authorised yard, enforcement charges for availing logistical support during repossession, charges incurred in sending different notices, charges levied for deposition of cheque in branches for the purpose of paying loan dues and any other charges (as applicable) that are not budgeted or specified, but are incurred by the bank on behalf of the customer.
|Cash transaction charge for repayment of EMI dues at Branches
- Goods and Services Tax (GST), Other Government taxes, Levies, etc., will be applicable as per prevailing rates, in addition to the above mentioned charges
- The charges or fees given in the above table are subject to change and the one recorded in the agreement, will be binding over the site
- Interest Reset clause: Not Applicable
- The charges are applicable for all customers from Mar 31, 2016
- Stamp duty charges shall be extra, as applicable
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to revise the rate of interest and processing fee from time to time, at its sole discretion
For more information, please visit the nearest Customer Care.
Range of Interest rates for Two wheeler loans
|Quarter ended at December - 2021
|Two Wheeler Loan
- - The range of interest rates provided above is with respect to loans to individuals disbursed during Quarter 3 - FY: 2021-22.
- - It includes fixed rate of interest and is based on factors such as customer relationship, asset segment, tenure of loan etc.
- - It excludes subsidy and government schemes.
- - Mean rate = Sum of rate of interest of all loan accounts / Number of all loan accounts.
Annual Percentage Rate
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute the annualised credit cost, which includes the interest rate and the loan origination fee.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.