Net Asset Value (NAV)
In a Mutual Fund investment, when you buy a ‘Unit’, you invest in a section of the fund portfolio’s value. The price of a Mutual Fund is expressed as the Net Asset Value (NAV). It is calculated by dividing the current value of assets in the fund’s portfolio by the total number of units owned by all the investors. You can purchase or redeem Mutual Fund units, as per your requirement at fund’s current NAV. It is declared at the end of each trading day.
So Why Should You Invest In Mutual Funds?
- Visit any ICICI Bank branch or Click here to download the Registration Form.
- After filling the Registration Form (duly signed by all the account holders) ,submit the Form along with the requisite documents at any ICICI Bank branch
- Self-attested copy of PAN card
- KYC acknowledgement slip or print of KYC Status Screen
- Mutual Fund KYC is mandatory for all Mutual Fund investments
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, please read all scheme related documents carefully. ICICI Bank Limited shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or shortfall resulting from the operations of the Mutual Fund scheme. Terms and conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply.