Term Life Insurance
Term Life Insurance provides financial protection and stability to your family in your absence. Our affordable and flexible term plan, ICICI Pru iProtect Smart financially secures your family at different stages of life. It also provides an option for you to get covered against 34 critical illnesses# and has an optional accidental death benefit up to Rs 2 crore as well.BUY NOW
• Protection against loss of income: In case of an unfortunate event, your family may lose the source of income, the term insurance money can be used to take care of your family’s financial needs in your absence.
• Provision for future goals: Term life plan ensures your family’s future goals like child’s education and owning a house, which are taken care of in your absence.
• No burden of loans on your family: You may take loans for assets like a house or a car. However, if something happens to you, your loved ones might be burdened with loan repayments. In such a situation, the term insurance payout can be utilised by your family to pay off outstanding loans.
• Peace of mind: When you have safeguarded the financial future of your dependents, you can be rest assured that your peace of mind will not be compromised.
• Tax saving: The premiums paid are tax-free under Sections 80C and 80D and the claim amount received is tax-free under Section 10(10D)1.
• Longer life cover: You can get a longer life cover till the age of 99 years at affordable rates.
• Add-on benefits: You get an option to get covered against 34 critical illnesses# and accidental death+.
• Flexible payout: You can choose from 4 options on how your nominee will get the claim amount in case of any unfortunate event.
• In-built features: The entire cover amount will be paid out to you on the diagnosis of a terminal illness (including AIDS)~~. In case of a permanent disability, premiums will be waived off and your life cover will remain intact.
You should take a life cover of at least 15 times your annual income. You can get a life insurance cover basis your annual income at nominal premium rates. For self-employed individual income surrogates will be ITR of 3 years, for agriculturists Mandi receipt will act as income surrogates.
To calculate your ideal life cover, please click here
Your nominee can report a claim in various ways:
• Online on website www.iciciprulife.com
• SMS: ICLAIM <space> Policy number to 56767
• Send an e-mail to email@example.com
• Helpline number 18602667766
• At any of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branches
• At given address (Personal visit/Post/Courier):
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, Unit no. 1A and 2A, Raheja Tipco Plaza, Rani Sati Marg, Malad (East), Mumbai – 400 097.
To view more claim related FAQs, please click here
Cancer Cover benefit of ICICI Pru Heart/Cancer Protect is a Health Insurance plan that protects you from expenses related to cancer treatment. The plan gives you the claim amount on the first diagnosis irrespective of the actual medical costs. No medical bills required#.BUY NOW
- High medical costs: In today’s world, diagnosis and treatment of cancer is expensive and can wipe off your life savings. Post-treatment care can be long and costly and should not sacrifice your family’s goals and dreams.
- Temporary loss of income: Treatment can be long with frequent visits to the hospital. It might also require you to change your lifestyle and occupation. In such a scenario, your family might need to adjust without your monthly income till you recover.
Cancer Cover benefit of ICICI Pru Heart/Cancer Protect will protect you financially from this risk. With no restriction of network hospitals, the cover provides the entire claim amount on the first diagnosis of illness irrespective of actual amount spent on treatment to help you recover without any worries.
- Affordable cover
- Lump sum payout on diagnosis~
- No medical bills required#
- Tax benefits under Section 80D***
- No restriction of network hospitals
- Waiver of future premium on minor conditions^
Every claim is the fulfilment of a promise that we have made to our policy holders and we do our best to process the claim in the most transparent and quick manner.
A 3-step claim process is followed:
Step 1: Intimation
Step 2: Claims processing
Step 3: Decision and payout
You can choose from any of the below modes for claim intimation:
- Online claim intimation on the company website: www.iciciprulife.com
- SMS: ICLAIM <space> Policy number to 56767
- At all ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branches
- Claim care number is 18602667766
To view more claim related FAQs, please click here
Terms and Conditions apply.
#The critical illness benefit is an accelerated benefit and the death benefit will be reduced by the critical illness cover paid to the policyholder. To know more about the illnesses covered, please refer to the sales brochure. This is only available in Life & Health and All in One options.
+Accidental Death benefit is up to Rs 2 crore. It is optional and available in Life Plus and All in One options. Accidental Death Benefit term will be equal to the policy term or (80-Age at entry), whichever is lower.
1Tax benefits of Rs. 54,600(Rs. 46,800 u/s 80C & Rs. 7,800 u/s 80D) is calculated at highest tax slab rate of 31.20%(including cess excluding surcharge as per old tax regime)on life insurance premium u/s 80C of Rs. 1,50,000 and health premium u/s 80D of Rs. 25,000. Tax benefits subject to conditions under Section 80C, 80D,10(10D), 115BAC and other provisions of the Income Tax Act,1961. Good and Service tax and Cesses, if any will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time. Please consult your tax advisor for details, before acting on above.
6ICICI Pru iProtect Smart has won “Product of the Year 2019” award in Life insurance category in a survey of over 2800 people by Nielson across categories.
~~Death Benefit is payable on diagnosis of Terminal Illness. To know more about definitions, terms & conditions applicable for terminal illness, kindly refer to sales brochure of ICICI Pru iProtect Smart.
#Only doctor’s certificate confirming diagnosis needs to be submitted. The benefit is payable only on the fulfillment of the definition of the diagnosed level of listed condition
~A lump sum is paid out on diagnosis of any of the listed conditions. This payout is based on the level of the condition. In any case, the total payout in the policy cannot exceed 100% of the Sum Assured of the cover selected. Please refer to the sales brochure to know about the payouts at different level of condition.
***Deduction from Taxable Income up to Rs 25,000 for self, spouse and dependent children (Rs 30,000 if the age of insured is 60 years or more) towards health insurance premium paid u/d 80D. Insurance premium for claiming deduction should be paid in any mode other than cash. Tax benefits are subject to conditions of section 80D and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to amendments made thereto from time to time.
^The Company shall waive all future premiums on a claim of Minor condition under the chosen cover; or on the diagnosis of Permanent Disability (PD)of the Life Assured due to an Accident. This benefit is available only if the policy is in force as on the date of diagnosis of the condition/at the time of accident.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited. IRDAI Regn No. 105. CIN: L66010MH2000PLC127837
© 2016, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited. Registered Address:- ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025. For more details on the risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Call us on 1-860-266-7766 (10am-7pm, Monday to Saturday, except national holidays and valid only for calls made from India) and on +91-22-6193-0777 (Valid for calls made from outside India) (10am-7pm (IST), Monday to Saturday, except national holidays). Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions u/s 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Goods & Services Tax and Cesses, if any, will be charged extra as per prevailing rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time. Advt. No.: W/II/1990/2020-21
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart: UIN - 105N151V06. ICICI Pru Heart/Cancer Protect: UIN - 105N154V02
ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") with registered office at ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara, 390 007, Gujarat (CIN: L65190GJ1994PLC021012) is a corporate agent (Composite, IRDAI Regn No. : CA0112 valid till 31/03/2022) of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited ("ICICI Prulife"). Insurance is underwritten by ICICI Prulife. Purchase by ICICI Bank’s customer of any insurance products is purely voluntary, and is not linked to availment of any other facility from ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank customer care number: 1860 120 7777.
The products, services and benefits referred to herein are subject to terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Prulife from time to time. ICICI Bank shall not be liable or responsible for any loss resulting from insurance company's products/ services.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
- IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums.
- Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.