ICICI Bank's widespread network of ATMs makes it easy and convenient for you to bank 24 hours a day. Click here to find ATM/Branch
With 17,056 ATM/CRM set-up within India, we ensure that you are never too far from an ICICI Bank ATM. User-friendly graphic screens and easy to follow instructions in a choice of local languages, makes ATM Banking with ICICI Bank a smooth experience. We also have 6,004 branches within the country.
- Pay your utility bills registered through Internet Banking.
- Avail the facility of requesting for a chequebook with doorstep delivery.
Credit Card Payment:
- Pay your Credit Card bill. Maximum amount payable is Rs <50000.>
- Home Loan and other Loan outstanding EMI can be paid.
- Opening of FD if your PAN number is updated.
- Minimum Rs <10,000> and Max Rs <1,99,99,999> per transaction.
Ultra Fund Transfer:
- Transfer funds from one ICICI Bank Account to another ICICI Bank Account
- Updation of mobile number for Non ICICI Bank Account holder.
- ICICI Bank Account holder and Non ICICI Bank Account holder can update their mobile number at an ATM.
- ICICI Bank Debit Card Account holder can recharge the mobile number through an ATM by swiping the card and entering a valid PIN number.
Registered InterBank Fund Transfer:
- Fund transfer from an ICICI Bank Account holder to other ICICI Bank Account holder (only registered Payee).
Registered Intrabank Fund Transfer:
- Fund transfer from an ICICI Bank Account holder to a Non ICICI Bank Account holder (only registered Payee).
Cardless Cash Withdrawal:-
- Cardless withdrawal without card – option on Imobile Pay app and InstaBIZ
- Per transaction Rs<20,000> & Daily limit Rs<50,000>
- OTP validity : 6 hours
International Card Withdrawal on ICICI Bank ATMs:-
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB) Cards
- Check your ledger balance and available balance
- Print your Mini Statement with your last 8 transactions and the current available balance
Please note the following revised RBI guidelines on failed ATM transactions
As per RBI guidelines on “Harmonisation of Turn Around Time (TAT) and customer compensation for failed transactions using authorised Payment Systems” dated September 20, 2019, ICICI Bank will credit the incorrectly debited amount within a period of 5 days from the date of transactions. However, in cases wherein the Bank fails to re-credit the customer’s account within 5 days from the date of said ATM transaction, a compensation to the customer at Rs 100 per day will be paid by the Bank, from the date of transaction.
Savings Bank account holders are permitted a maximum of 5 free financial transactions, per calendar month at ICICI Bank ATMs, all non-financial transactions are free at ICICI Bank ATMs.
At other bank ATMs, a maximum of 5 transactions, per calendar month, (inclusive of financial and non-financial transactions) with a cap of 3 free transactions in 6 metro locations* would be free.
*Metro locations: Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru and Hyderabad
For more details please log on to https://www.rbi.org.in notification DPSS.CO.PD No.629/02.01.014/2019-20