How to avail the ‘EMI on Call’ facility?
Through Internet Banking:
- Step 1: Log in to ICICI Bank Internet Banking
- Step 2 : Go to Credit Cards under the ‘Cards & Loans’ section and click on ‘Convert to EMI’.
- Step 3 : Choose the card and click on ‘Submit’
- Step 4 : Select the transactions, click on calculate EMI, select EMI tenure and acknowledge on T & C and click on ‘Convert to EMI’.
Through IMobile Pay:
Call our customer care number 1860 120 7777.
Give a missed call on 9537667667 from your registered mobile number. On receiving your request through a missed call, our representative will call you within two working days.
EMI On Credit Card Tenures To Choose From:
Features of ‘EMI on Call’ facility
- Transactions of Rs. 1,500 and more can be converted into EMIs through the iMobile Pay app, Internet Banking, ICICI Bank Customer Care and transactions of Rs 3,000 and more can be converted into EMIs, through the 3D Secure page/OTP page under the ‘EMI on Call’ facility.
- Convert your transactions into EMIs by paying an interest rate of 1.5% per month, on a monthly reducing balance basis and enjoy a lower rate of interest than the revolving rate you would normally pay on your Credit Card
- A one-time processing fee of 2% of the transaction value is charged at the time of EMI conversion.
- You cannot convert gold, jewellery or fuel purchases and cash transactions into EMIs.
- Transactions older than 30 days cannot be converted into EMIs..
When making a purchase with your Credit Card, you can choose to pay by converting the transaction into equated monthly instalments (EMIs). ICICI Bank ‘EMI on Call’ facility helps you pay the instalments conveniently over a tenure ranging from 3 months to 24 months with this facility.
To pay an EMI through an ICICI Credit Card, choose the EMI option while making a purchase. You can choose either of the following methods to do this:
Internet Banking - Log in and choose Credit Card. Go to ‘My Accounts’ and click on ‘Convert to EMI.’ Choose card, transaction & tenure and click on ‘Submit’.
iMobile Pay – Log in. Go to Cards and select Credit Card. Click ‘Convert to EMI’ and select transaction from ‘Recent Transactions. Choose tenure and submit.
Call - Call Customer Care on <1860 120 7777> or give a missed call on <9537667667> to get a call back from an ICICI Bank representative within two working days.
You can pay EMIs through ICICI Bank Credit Card over a tenure of 3 to 24 months with the ‘EMI on call’ facility. This facility offers EMI payments with an interest rate of 1.5% per month on a monthly reducing balance basis. A transactional value of 2% is charged at the time of EMI conversion
RECOMMENDED PRODUCT FOR YOU
Two wheeler loan
Our Two-Wheeler Loans can be applied online, with zero hassle.
Pre Owned Used Car Loan
Pre-owned Car Loan interest rates are attractive.
These loans can be used for any additional requirements.