Open an online Demat and Trading Account, now.
Non-ICICI Bank Account holders can open an ICICIdirect 3-in-1 Account by clicking above.
Experience the ICICIdirect 3-in-1 Account with a range of features like viewing Live share prices, share trading on NSE and BSE, Futures and Options trading, Currency Trading, Mutual Fund investments, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) and Life Insurance investments through our seamless and secure 3-in-1 Online Trading Account. Open your account online, now.
Get more than 50% brokerage reduction, receive instant cash in your account on selling shares and access to exclusive research with the Prime Plan, starting at Rs 299.
Our new-age revolutionary offering, where you get zero brokerage in futures, Rs 20 unlimited per order brokerage in Options and Intraday equity.
Enjoy convenience, with One Click Equity
- Enjoy investing, monitoring and exiting equity portfolios conveniently, in a single click
- Compare your portfolios’ performance against benchmarks, on a real time basis
- Diversify your investments in theme based baskets of stocks and ETFs, handpicked by our research
- No lock in period. Invest further or exit portfolios, with ease
- Enjoy the flexibility of lump sum or SIP investment mode, as per preference.
Access to the best-performing global markets
- Invest in international stocks, to expand and diversify your portfolio with securities from emerging and well-established markets
- Get comprehensive view of your global portfolio and access to various global research reports, to build investment ideas
- Invest freely, without worrying about the minimum balance
- Attractive plans on offer, for global investments
- Seamless account opening process, entirely online.
Buy more with Margin Funding
- Buy stocks today and get 365 days to hold positions before the stock purchase/sale
- Get up to 2.5 times the exposure of your available money, with the Margin Trading Facility
- Avail the facility at attractive nominal interest rates of 8.9%* with ICICIdirect Prime.
- Buy stocks today and get days to hold positions before the stock purchase/sale
*interest rates are subject to change.
- ICICIdirect offers several advanced order placement tools to help you get the best possible price for your trades
- Price Improvement, Multi Price and Valid Till Cancelled (VTC) orders, specifically focus on helping customers to arrive at a better price than what is available in the market
- Cloud Order helps in saving time during order placements
- With Cloud Order, we can always save our orders on the cloud and reuse the same.
OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Cash: You can buy and sell stocks on the Online Securities Platform with the conventional method of buying, with % cash at the time of the purchase.
Systematic Equity Plan (SEP): SEP helps you avoid timing the stock market and invest in a disciplined manner. It averages the cost of investments, with small investments happening at intervals. You can invest in Stocks, Gold and Index exchange traded funds through this route.
Valid Till Cancelled (VTC): You can place an order with a desired price level, which remains valid for days. The order gets executed only when the stock reaches your desired price.
Futures: Get higher exposure to hedge your cash and derivatives transaction.
FuturePlus: Take Intraday buy/sell positions in Futures contracts and square them off before the market closes.
Options: Trade in index and stock contracts, while limiting your downside.
Shares as margin: Pledge your shares online and get additional limits to trade in Futures & Options (F&O).
Investing in IPOs with zero hassles and no paperwork, was never so easy.
No need to worry about refund if shares are not allotted with the Applications Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) facility.
ICICIdirect offers you a Unique 3-in-1 On-line Trading Account, which integrates your Demat, Savings and Trading Account to provide a secure and seamless investment experience.
The 3-in-1 Trading Account gives you the convenience of opening a Demat, Trading and Bank Account. Trade in Shares, Futures and Options, Currencies, invest in Mutual Funds, IPOs and Life Insurance through our seamless and secure 3-in-1 online Trading Account.
- Integrates your banking, Trading and Demat Account
- Single window for all your investment needs
- Live streaming quotes with Trade Racer
- Accessibility on multiple platforms for trading like web, mobile and call-n-trade (Place order over the phone)
- Distinguished Brokerage Plans for various products.
- Seamless Trading: You can trade in shares without going through the hassle of tracking settlement cycles, writing cheques and transfer instructions
- Security: Instead of transferring money to a broker's pool or towards deposits, you can manage your own demat and bank accounts when you trade through ICICIdirect.com. It provides you with the flexibility to pay only when you trade
- Wide range of products: Share trading in both NSE and BSE, innovative offerings like - Margin, Margin Plus, Buy Today Sell Tomorrow (BTST), SPOT Trading. Derivatives Trading, Overseas Trading, Mutual Funds, IPOs and online Life Insurance
- Control: You can be rest assured, that your order will be precisely placed for the amount you wanted, without any deviation, giving you full control of your money and your trades
- Award Winning research: We understand the need for the right research to make the right investment decision and have focused heavily in this area. Our team with its consistent delivery has been voted as the 'Most preferred brand of Financial Advisory services' at the CNBC Awaaz Consumer Awards, 2007
- Tracking and Review: Monitoring your investments is as important, if not more, than making that investment itself. Our portfolio tracker and watch list along with SMS alerts, will always keep you updated on the status of your investments with us and you can act on them as and when required.
- Address proof
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
- Passport-sized colour photographs.
After opening a Trading Account, you need to have your bank balance in your linked Savings Account, with your Trading Account and one has to choose their brokerage plan like Prime, Neo or Prepaid.
The key difference between a Demat and a Trading Account is that a Demat Account is used to hold your securities, such as your share certificates and other documents in electronic format, whereas a Trading Account is used for buying and selling these securities in the stock market. The combination of Trading, Demat and Savings Account is known as a 3-in-1 Account in the stock market.
Account opening charges for a Trading Account depends on the scheme opted by the customer for the Demat Account. The account opening fee varies from Rs 0 to Rs rupees. There are multiple schemes available and no Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) for a Demat Account for the first year. However, a charge of Rs 700 (excluding taxes) is levied from the 2nd year onwards. However, if the Demat Account is under the Basic Services Demat Account (BSDA), no AMC is levied for holding a value up to Rs 50,000.
Terms and Conditions apply. *Get cashback equivalent to a Prime subscription amount as free brokerage. Demat Annual Maintenance Charges free for the first year