Instant Account Opening
Exciting Offers & Discounts
Earn reward points on your Debit Card
Secure Internet & Mobile Banking
15,000+ ATMs all over India
Debit Card benefits
- Free Gold Privilege Debit Card with exciting offers and Visa Privileges
- Unlimited cash withdrawals at all bank’s ATMs, free of charge
- Your Gold Privilege Debit Card comes with higher withdrawal and spend limit. To know more click here
Discount on Lockers
- Locker facility with 20% discount on annual rentals for the safety of your valuables.
Quantum Optima facility
- Auto sweep-out facility ensures that you earn higher interest rate by moving extra amount beyond the threshold limit from your savings account to fixed deposit.
Idle amount in your savings account above the threshold limit of Rs. 75,000 moves automatically into fixed deposit in multiples of Rs. 25,000. Minimum amount for a fixed deposit is Rs. 25,000.
- Auto sweep-in facility helps you to enjoy liquidity in your savings account while earning high returns with fixed deposit.
In case, savings account balance goes below Rs. 75,000, FD created through sweep-out facility will be broken down in units of Rs. 5,000 thereby minimising interest loss.
Pay bills from the comfort of your home or office with our Bill Pay facility. To know more, click here
Manage your Savings Account from anywhere, anytime using the iMobile app and Internet Banking
Free e-mail statements
Free anywhere banking
Free SMS alert facility
Free passbook facility for account holders (individuals)
Free Payable-at-Par multi-city cheque book.
Identity & Address Proof
Any one of the following documents would serve as proof of identity & address (OVD) of the Customer.
- Driving Licence issued by Regional Transport Authority
- Voter ID
- Job card issued by NREGA signed by State Government Officer
- Letter from National Population Register
- Proof of possession of complete Aadhaar number
Communication Address proof: If the above address proof does not contain communication address, then the following documents can be considered as proof of address. In such cases customer to update the OVD with communication address and submit to bank in 3 months of account opening.
- Utility Bill not older than 2 months (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill).
- Property Tax Bill or Municipal Tax receipt not older than one year.
- Letter of allotment for accommodation from employer issued by State Government or Central Government Departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies
- Leave and licence agreement with any of the above employers. Agreement to contain Customer’s name as Employee.
- Pension or family pension payment orders issued to retired employees by government departments or public sector undertakings, if they contain the address.
- Use ATMs of ICICI Bank/any other bank freely for cash withdrawal and other transactions
- Our Customer Care is always available to answer any query or take your instructions. For Customer Care numbers, please click here
- Do your banking from any ICICI Bank branch, anywhere.
You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- You can nominate a person as beneficiary to your account
- Nomination facility available for bank deposits
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed under the Banking Companies (Nomination) Rules 1985
- For more details, visit the nearest branch.
You can request for transfer of your Savings Account from one branch of ICICI Bank to another through Internet Banking or our Customer Care. Alternatively, you can submit a written request at the nearest ICICI Bank branch.
The account will be transferred within 2 working days without:
- suspending the account operations
- change in account number
- surrender of debit card, cheque book
You can apply for Gold Plus Savings Account through any of the below channels
Verify yourself with PAN card
Verify yourself with Aadhaar card
Verify Passport size photograph of the customer
The account is available for Resident Individual (sole or joint account), Foreign national and Hindu undivided family (HUF) customers, above age of 18 years.
This account is also available for minor customers below 18 years and Senior citizen customers who have completed 60 years.
The minim Balance to be maintained is Rs. 50,000.