Programme Relationship Value
Savings Account: Average monthly balance of Rs.1 lakh Or
Current Account: Average monthly balance of Rs.3 lakh Or
Total Deposits (SA+CA+FD) of Rs.5 lakh
Loans - Home Loan, Auto Loan, Personal Loan, Business Loan, Education Loan, Commercial Vehicle Loan, Two Wheeler Loan, Kisan Credit Card (KCC), Jewel Loan (JL), Commodity based Finance (CBF), Farm Equipment (FE) & Inventory Funding, Overdraft against FD - Kisan Kalpvriksha (KKV), Rural Business Credit (RBC)
Home Loan/ Loan Against Property of Rs.50 lakh Or Auto Loan of Rs.7.5 lakh Or Personal Loan/ Business Loan of Rs.5 lakh Or Education Loan of Rs.5 lakh Or Commercial Vehicle Loan of Rs.25 lakh Or Two Wheeler Loan of Rs 3 lakh Or Credit Card limit of Rs.2 lakh Or BLG limit of Rs.10 lakh Or KCC of Rs.15 lakh Or JL of Rs.5 lakh Or CBF of Rs.100 lakh Or FE & Inventory Funding of Rs.8 lakh Or KKV of Rs.20 lakh Or RBC of Rs.25 lakh
With effect from 1st November, 2023 below asset thresholds will be considered for Privilege Banking Programme:
##Secured Loan Rs.10 Lakh or ###Unsecured Loan Rs.5 Lakh or ####Others: Home Loan Rs.50 Lakh or Commercial Vehicle Loan Rs.25 Lakh or Education Loan Rs.10 Lakh or Credit Card Limit Rs.4 Lakh
Demat book of Rs.10 lakh
Monthly Forex Throughput of USD 20,000
#Loans include Home Loan, Auto Loan, Personal Loan, Business Loan and Education Loan. Disbursed value of Loan is considered for calculating the Relationship Value.
Until the loan is active, the disbursed value of the Loan is considered for calculating the Relationship Value. On the closure of the loan you will be required to maintain the Relationship Value as per any other mentioned criteria.
Under Privilege Banking Programme, ##Secured Loans include Auto Loan, Business Loan Group, Two Wheeler Loan, Kisan Credit Card, Jewel Loan, Commercial Business Funding, FE & Inventory Funding, Kisan Kalp Vriksha, and Rural Business Credit, ###Unsecured Loans include Personal loans and ####Other Loans include Home Loan, Commercial Vehicle Loan, Education Loan and Credit Card Limit.
^Only equity holdings are considered in Demat balances.
Click here for detailed schedule of charges.
***In the event, TRV threshold is not met for 2 (two) consecutive quarters, after providing a notice, the Bank reserves the right to dissolve the Group ID and restore the individual accounts to the base variant status (Savings account to 10K variant and current account to 50K variant except for select products under current account as updated on www.icicibank.com (website)) / withdraw / discontinue / revoke the services / benefits / privileges provided under the Program, at its sole discretion.
Your Privilege Banking Programme is best enjoyed with your family. In case you have not yet enrolled your family members into the programme, do contact your Relationship Manager to enroll them and extend the programme benefits to them.
Common benefits can be availed for all accounts mapped under the Group ID.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GROUPING
- That, these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) shall apply to you for signing the Programme for linking of accounts (as mentioned above) to a common Group ID to eligible Savings/Current account holders (the “Account Holder(s)”). These terms shall be in addition to (and not in derogation of the terms and conditions available at Privilege Banking Programme (www.icicibank.com) in relation to the Programme and other terms and conditions applicable to Savings account/current account held by the Account Holders as updated on from time to time. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and ICICI Bank Savings Account terms and conditions, these terms and conditions as updated from time to time on www.icicibank.com shall prevail over the latter.
- Upon delinking of an account from the Group ID, all future services/benefits/privileges shall cease forthwith and already availed benefits/privileges shall be automatically withdrawn to the account so delinked.
- The Primary Account Holder shall be the first and primary point of contact for ICICI Bank in relation to the Group ID and Programme/s.
- For any modification including but not limited to linking/delinking/addition/removal of any Member account, deletion/closure of Group ID, upgrade, downgrade etc. the Primary Account holders consent shall be mandatorily required along with the mentioned account holder’s consent.
- The TRV threshold needs to be maintained collectively at Group ID level only. For clarity, TRV threshold (specified herein or on the Website) shall be maintained collectively in all the accounts or in a single account linked to Group ID.
- ***In the event, TRV threshold is not met for 2 (two) consecutive quarters, after providing a notice, the Bank reserves the right to withdraw / discontinue / revoke the services / benefits / privileges provided under the Program, at its sole discretion and dissolve the Group ID and restore the individual accounts to the base variant status (Savings account to 10K variant and current account to 50K variant except for select products under current account as mentioned below: SBA 2.0 Ivy, SBA 2.0 Platinum, Chartered Accountant 2.0, Vendor Account, iStartup 2.0 Platinum, Doctor Current Account Platinum, Gem Current Account, Super Advantage Plus CA, Made to Order, Trade Platinum, RIB Silver, RIB Gold, Gold ALCA 2.0, Platinum ALCA 2.0, RERA Account, Escrow Account, Repriced Current Account
- I/We hereby agree and undertake to hold ICICI Bank, its directors, employees harmless if any claims are raised by any Group Members, their representatives/heirs against the Bank, pursuant to the Group ID creation and linking of the Members to the Group.
- I/We hereby agree and confirm that my instructions herein shall not be construed as a contract to the contrary in respect of the Bank's right of general lien and set off.
- I/We hereby agree that the family debit card will get deactivated on dissolution/closure of the family ID without any prior notice.
- I/We, have applied to the Privilege Banking Programme (“Programme”) of ICICI Bank whereby I/We wish to link the accounts mentioned herein below under a common Group ID. I/We authorise ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) to link the accounts mentioned above under a common Group ID internally to ensure common benefits, services and charges offered to all the accounts linked at the Group ID level.
- I/We understand and agree to the terms and conditions applicable in relation to the Programme and the accounts held by me/us. I/We agree and understand that the terms and conditions may undergo changes and may from time to time be updated on the website of ICICI Bank. I /we agree and confirm to review the same from time to time and keep myself/ourselves updated.
- In case of any inconsistency between the Terms and other terms and conditions available www.icicibank.com (“Website”) in relation to Programme or Savings/Current Accounts or other products, the terms and conditions on the Website shall prevail.
- The accounts linked to the Group ID shall be eligible for certain benefits/privileges only while the Group ID is active.
- Upon deletion of the Group ID, for any reason whatsoever, all future services/benefits/privileges shall cease forthwith and already availed benefits/privileges shall be automatically withdrawn.
- Minimum two accounts are required to be linked to the Group ID for the Group ID to continue to remain active. ICICI Bank reserves the right to delete the Group ID if minimum 2 accounts are not linked to the said Group ID.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to discontinue/withdraw/revoke the services/benefits/privileges provided under the programme at any time, for whatsoever reasons, with prior notice to the holders of the account linked to the Group ID.
- ICICI Bank at its sole discretion, shall have the right to amend any of the services/benefits/privileges and charges applicable to it, from time to time, completely or partially, with or without notice and introduce any feature with respect to the Programme. Features in respect of the Group ID may vary and depend upon Account Holder’s continuous compliance to the criteria of the Programme.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to take appropriate steps including right to withdraw/revoke any existing services/benefits/privileges provided to accounts linked to the Group ID and provide the appropriate products/service that the account holders are eligible post revoking and withdrawing the existing services/benefits/privileges under the Programme with prior intimation to the customer. However, no consent of the holders of the accounts linked to the Group ID is required. (its repeat)
- ICICI Bank has the right to upgrade the existing accounts linked under Group ID to a higher variant or a higher program with enhanced benefits depending on the eligibility and relationship value at the sole discretion of the Bank with prior intimation.
- In the event a Group ID/ upgrade request is received and accepted by ICICI Bank, existing services/benefits/privileges shall cease forthwith and the services/benefits/privileges linked to the new upgraded variant basis eligibility shall become applicable.
- Each of the Account Holder(s) further agrees to inform ICICI Bank for change of Primary Account in the Group ID in the event of death of Account Holder /account closure/conversion from the Resident to Non Resident status of the primary account linked to the Group ID.
- In the event, any account being linked to the Group ID, already holds a higher variant than the higher variant offered to the accounts linked to the Group ID under the Programme, at any point in time, his/her account will remain in the higher variant originally applicable to the Account holder.
- The account holders whose account is linked to the Group ID, shall have the right to opt out by giving a written request to ICICI Bank.
- Additionally, prior to linking of accounts to Group ID i.e, at the stage when the linking request is pending, an Account Holder can provide a written request to ICICI Bank to not link the account to the Group ID. However, depending upon the stage at which the request is pending, if the account ends up getting linked and benefits become applicable, Account Holder will not hold ICICI Bank liable and ICICI Bank will take steps promptly to delink the account.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to withdraw the Privilege Banking status if at any point in time, the operation of the Group ID and linked account(s) is/are not as per the terms and conditions governing the account/Group ID/programme.
- The benefits offered/accruing under the Programme shall be offered in respect of all the accounts successfully linked to Group ID. The Bank may provide any other benefit that is/becomes applicable as per the terms and conditions of the Programme as modified from time to time at the Bank’s sole discretion.
- I/We understand that family debit card will be delivered within 15 days from the date of creation of family ID.
- MOP to be issued.
- I/We agree and undertake to provide any further information that ICICI Bank may require from time to time.
Personal Banking & Netbanking Services Online - ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of personal and business banking products and services including accounts & deposits, cards, loans, insurance, and investment products.