Terms and Condition
What is the offer?
* Flat Rs 1000 Instant Discount on purchase of Moto G6 Play variant using ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
What is the offer duration?
* 5th June 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 6th June 2018 (23:59 Hours). Offer valid till stocks last.
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
* Offer is applicable only for the first eligible transaction per card during the offer period.
* Minimum transaction value using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card, post all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions, should be equal to or more than INR 5,999/-
Is the offer applicable on all ICICI Transactions?
* This Offer is applicable on all ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card transactions (including EMI) except for transactions made using ICICI Bank Corporate or Commercial cards
* Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking
Will I get the offer if I pay using an ICICI Bank Credit Card via PhonePe?
* No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Cards via PhonePe payment option
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
* Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply if the amount paid through ICICI Bank Credit Cards against the eligible product(s) is equal to or more than INR 5,999/-.
- This marketing program is being run by ICICI Bank (ICICI Bank / Bank) on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card (Cardholder and Card).
- By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder(s) agree to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (T&C);
- all applicable terms and conditions of ICICI Bank.
Offer Details :
- Cardholder will get flat Rs 1000 Instant Discount (herein referred to as “Offer”) on purchase of Moto G6 Play variant. The Offer is valid from 5th June, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 6th June, 2018 (23:59 Hours) (Offer Period).
- To avail the Offer You must do/ fulfil the following:
- Age must be 18 years or above;
- Must have a valid account on the Platform and log into the same
- Purchase a Moto G6 Play variant mobile phone (Product).
- Purchase of Product/s must be made by using Your valid and current ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
- Upon fulfilling the above requirement, Offer will be applied to the transaction provided the Net Cart Value (NCV) is equal to or above INR 5,999. NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions. The Offer will apply only on the first eligible transaction.
- The Offer is also applicable on EMI transactions on ICICI Bank Credit Cards.
- Offer is not applicable on ICICI Bank EMI Card, Corporate Card, Business Card. .
- In case of making partial payments through Flipkart Gift Voucher, the transaction amount paid through ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Cards should be more than INR 5,999 to avail the Offer.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
- Void Transaction shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank.
- This Offer is not applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
- This Offer is not applicable on Card-on-delivery transactions.
- This Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other ICICI Bank offer and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/Cardholder.
- This Offer is only applicable in India and transactions done in INR currency.
- Participation in the Offer by the Cardholders is on a voluntary basis and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- All services offered are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank or Flipkart reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank or Flipkart also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the Offer without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- In case of complete cancellations, You will not be eligible for this Offer. If You cancel part of the order, You will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount paid, basis eligibility.
- Flipkart does not endorse the Products and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of the Products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Seller.
- All claims against ICICI Bank, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Offer or customer/s/Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained until 10th July, 2018. Post such date, Flipkart or the Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and neither Flipkart nor the Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- Delinquent and over-limit Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
- The Offer is by way of a special offer for Bank Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products under this Offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Flipkart and accordingly Bank or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the Products.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer/ Offer benefits be settled in cash by Bank, Flipkart or seller.
- Disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Flipkart or the sellers shall not be liable for any failure by Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues as a result of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart.
- All applicable government levies like GST, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time of the Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholder must be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 200000.00, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.