|Maturity Period||Interest rates (per cent per annum) w.e.f. February 24, 2023||Interest rates (per cent per annum) w.e.f. July 28, 2023|
|Single deposit of less than ₹20.0 million||Single deposit of ₹20.0 mn & above but less than 50.0 mn|
|General||**Senior Citizen||General||**Senior Citizen|
|7 days to 14 days||3.00%||3.50%||4.75%||4.75%|
|15 days to 29 days||3.00%||3.50%||4.75%||4.75%|
|30 days to 45 days||3.50%||4.00%||5.50%||5.50%|
|46 days to 60 days||4.25%||4.75%||5.75%||5.75%|
|61 days to 90 days||4.50%||5.00%||6.00%||6.00%|
|91 days to 120 days||4.75%||5.25%||6.50%||6.50%|
|121 days to 150 days||4.75%||5.25%||6.50%||6.50%|
|151 days to 184 days||4.75%||5.25%||6.50%||6.50%|
|185 days to 210 days||5.75%||6.25%||6.65%||6.65%|
|211 days to 270 days||5.75%||6.25%||6.65%||6.65%|
|271 days to 289 days||6.00%||6.50%||6.75%||6.75%|
|290 days to less than 1 year||6.00%||6.50%||6.75%||6.75%|
|1 year to 389 days||6.70%||7.20%||7.25%||7.25%|
|390 days to < 15 months||6.70%||7.20%||7.25%||7.25%|
|15 months to < 18 months||7.10%||7.60%||7.00%||7.00%|
|18 months to 2 years||7.10%||7.60%||7.00%||7.00%|
|2 years 1 day to 3 years||7.00%||7.50%||6.75%||6.75%|
|3 years 1 day to 5 years||7.00%||7.50%||6.75%||6.75%|
|5 years 1 day to 10 years||6.90%||#7.50%||6.75%||6.75%|
|5 Years (80C FD) – Max to `1.50 lac||7.00%||7.50%||NA||NA|
- As ICICI Bank FD Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice, the Depositor shall ascertain the Rates on the value date of the FD
- Fixed Deposit Interest Rate will be subject to Tax Deducted at Source as per Income Tax Laws ”YEAR”.
- No FD Interest Rate would be payble if the depositor withdraws the entire FD amount within 7 days from the date of deposits. Subject to the minimum tenure of 7 days for Domestic and NRO Term Deposits.
- Minimum tenure for Domestic Fixed Deposit is <7> days and no Interest is payable for Deposits prematurely withdrawn within the period of 7 days from the date of Deposit.
- Minimum Amount to open Domestic FD is Rs 10,000.
- These revised Fixed Deposit Interest Rates will be applicable for new ICICI Bank Fixed Deposits and renewal of existing Fixed Deposits.
- For FD Interest Rate related Terms & Conditions and any other details, contact your nearest ICICI Bank Branch.
|Fixed Deposits Rate of Interest (%p.a.) w.e.f. July 28, 2023|
|₹5.00 crore to <₹5.10 crore||₹5.10 crore to <₹24.90 crore||₹24.90 crore to <₹25.00 crore||₹25.00 crore to <₹100.00 crore||₹100.00 crore to <₹250.00 crore||₹250.00 crore to <₹500.00 crore||> = ₹500.00 crore|
|7 days to 14 days||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75|
|15 days to 29 days||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75|
|30 days to 45 days||4.75||5.50||4.75||5.50||5.50||5.50||5.50|
|46 days to 60 days||4.75||5.75||4.75||5.75||5.75||5.75||5.75|
|61 days to 90 days||4.75||6.00||4.75||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|91 days to 120 days||4.75||6.50||4.75||6.75||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|121 days to 150 days||4.75||6.50||4.75||6.75||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|151 days to 184 days||4.75||6.50||4.75||6.75||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|185 days to 210 days||4.75||6.65||4.75||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|211 days to 240 days||4.75||6.65||4.75||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|241 days to 270 days||4.75||6.65||4.75||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|271 days to 300 days||5.00||6.75||5.00||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|301 days to 330 days||5.00||6.75||5.00||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|331 days to < 1 year||5.00||6.75||5.00||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|1 year to 389 days||5.00||7.25||5.00||7.25||7.25||7.25||7.25|
|390 days to < 15 months||5.00||7.25||5.00||7.25||7.25||7.25||7.25|
|15 months to < 18 months||5.00||7.00||5.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|18 months to 2 years||5.00||7.00||5.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|2 years 1 day to 3 years||5.00||6.75||5.00||6.75||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|3 years 1 day to 5 years||5.00||6.75||5.00||6.75||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|5 years 1 day to 7 years||5.00||6.75||5.00||6.75||6.75||6.75||6.75|
|7 years 1 day to 10 years||5.00||6.75||5.00||6.75||6.75||6.75||6.75|
- Minimum tenure for Domestic & NRO Fixed Deposit is 7 days and no interest is payable for deposits prematurely withdrawn within the period of 7 days from the date of deposit.
- Minimum tenure for NRE Term Deposits is 1 year and no interest is payable for deposits prematurely withdrawn within the period of 1 year from the date of the deposit
- These revised interest rates will be applicable for new deposits and renewal of existing term deposits.
- For FD Interest Rate related terms & conditions and any other details, please contact your nearest ICICI Bank Branch
- On change of residential status i.e. from Non- Resident to Resident deposits, resident deposit rate of interest shall be applicable.
On pre-mature withdrawal of the DOMESTIC, NRO & NRE deposits:
- FD Interest will be calculated at the Rate applicable for the period for which the Deposit was held with the Bank or contracted Rate of the Deposit whichever is lower, plus applicable penalty as below:
- Penalty will be levied on the rate applicable as per the table below
|Original Tenure of Deposit||Penal Rates*|
|Less than ₹5.0 crore||₹5.0 crore & above|
|Less than 1 year||0.50%||0.50%|
|1 year & above but less than 5 years||1.00%||1.00%|
|5 years and above||1.00%||1.50%|
- *1. Subject to revision without further notice.
- 2. For premature closure of NRE deposits within 1 year, no interest will be payable and no penalty will be levied
Interest rates on DOMESTIC, NRO & NRE DEPOSITS without premature withdrawal facility ( ₹2 cr and above ). These fixed deposits do not have premature withdrawal facility, i.e., the fixed deposit cannot be closed by the depositor before expiry of the term of such deposit.
|Rate of Interest (% p.a.) w.e.f. July 28, 2023|
|₹2.00 crore to <₹5.00 crore||₹5.00 crore to <₹5.10 crore||₹5.10 crore to <₹24.90 crore||₹24.90 crore to <₹25.00 crore||₹25.00 crore to <₹100.00 crore||₹100.00 crore to <₹250.00 crore||₹250.00 crore to <₹500.00 crore||>= ₹500.00 crore|
|7 days to 14 days||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75|
|15 days to 29 days||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75||4.75|
|30 days to 45 days||5.50||5.50||5.50||5.50||5.50||5.50||5.50||5.50|
|46 days to 60 days||5.75||5.75||5.75||5.75||5.75||5.75||5.75||5.75|
|61 days to 90 days||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|91 days to 120 days||6.85||6.85||6.85||6.85||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|121 days to 150 days||6.85||6.85||6.85||6.85||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|151 days to 184 days||6.85||6.85||6.85||6.85||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|185 days to 210 days||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|211 days to 240 days||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|241 days to 270 days||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|271 days to 300 days||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.40||7.40||7.40||7.40|
|301 days to 330 days||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.40||7.40||7.40||7.40|
|331 days to < 1 year||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.40||7.40||7.40||7.40|
|1 year to 389 days||7.35||7.35||7.35||7.35||7.40||7.40||7.40||7.40|
|390 days to < 15 months||7.35||7.35||7.35||7.35||7.35||7.35||7.35||7.35|
|15 months to < 18 months||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|18 months to 2 years||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15||7.15|
|2 years 1 day to 3 years||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|3 years 1 day to 5 years||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|5 years 1 day to 7 years||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
|7 years 1 day to 10 years||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00||7.00|
You can avail Fixed Deposit without Premature closure facility through Corporate Internet banking (CIB), InstaBIZ, API or by visiting the nearest ICICI Bank Branch.
Specific Terms and Conditions for Deposits without premature withdrawal facility:
- These Terms and Conditions "Terms" apply to Fixed Deposits without Premature Withdrawal facility, opened with ICICI Bank, as per the guidelines prescribed by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) "Fixed Deposit". These Terms shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Terms and Conditions governing ICICI Bank Fixed Deposits available on www.icicibank.com "Primary Terms". In the event of any contradiction in the Terms and the Primary Terms, these Terms shall prevail.
- The Fixed Deposit does not have Premature Withdrawal facility i.e. the Fixed Deposit cannot be closed by the Depositor before expiry of the term of such Deposit. However, the Bank may allow Premature Withdrawal of these Deposits in following exceptional circumstances: in the event of any direction from any statutory and/or regulatory authority or deceased claim settlement cases.
- In the event of Premature Withdrawal of these Deposits under above mentioned exceptional circumstances, the Bank will not pay any Interest on the Principal Amount of the Deposit. Any Interest Credited or paid up to the date of such premature closure will be recovered from the Deposit Amount.
- Auto Renewal facility is not available for such Fixed Deposits at time of opening of the Fixed Deposit Account.
Yes, now you can avail a monthly Interest payout on your ICICI Bank FD. Click on the “GET IN TOUCH TAB” (New to bank) or contact your Relationship Manager for more details.
ICICI Bank FD Interest Calculator is a tool to help customers determine the Interest Amount they would earn on their Investment in Deposits based on the Amount, Tenure and prevailing Interest Rate. This can help in the calculation of Returns on their Investments.
No Interest is payable for Deposits Prematurely withdrawn within the period of 7 days from the date of Deposit and no Premature closure charges are applicable.
ICICI Bank offers great Interest Rates on Fixed Deposit. Click here to view the current Rates.
You can calculate your Interest Rate using ICICI Bank Interest Rate Calculator.