Corporate Internet Banking
Execute critical bank transactions instantly from your office locations with not time lags
Pay Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Online conveniently.
Integrated Payment System
ICICI Bank offers payment solutions that cater to all the requirements of a corporation
Experience a real time platform with competitive forex rates
At ICICI Bank we are always committed to meet all your banking needs.
We have a large network of branches, dedicated Account Managers (AM) and Customer Service Managers (CSM) to meet all your requirements.
ICICI Bank provides discretionary fund accounting services as a value addition to our custody clients. Services offered are:
- Investment Accounting: For all purchases and sales along with the profit and loss
- Valuation for all securities: Equity, debt, gilt, money mark instruments, derivatives etc
- Unit Capital Accounting: For recording capital inflows and outflows from the fund/portfolio
- Income and expense accounting: Daily accruals
- NAV Computation
- MIS and Regulatory Reporting
- Reconciliation: Reconciliation with third parties like registrar, bank or custodian
- Regulatory reporting
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Constituent Subsidiary General Ledger (CSGL)
CSGL facilitates large banks and financial institutions to hold their investments in Government securities and Treasury bills in the electronic book-entry form. Such institutions can settle their trades for securities held in SGL through a Delivery-Versus-Payments (DVP) mechanism, which ensures movement of funds and securities simultaneously. ICICI Bank offers opening of SGL accounts and facilitates investment in Government Securities and T- Bills.
Services offered are:
- Trade Confirmation & Settlement
- Dematerialisation and Rematerialisation: Conversion of physical certificates into the electronic book entry format and vice versa
- Corporate Action: Tracking and collection of corporate benefit entitlements.
This also includes:
- Primary Market Auctions
- Open Market Operations/ Value Free Transfer
- Calculation of Interest and Redemption
Our Core Strengths
- Fully Integrated Fund and Settlement system eliminating settlement risk
- Completely web based reporting
- Experienced Relationship Managers available for extended hours
Sector Head - Custody & Securities Markets Services
ICICI Bank Towers,
North Towers - 3rd Floor,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051
Tel: +91 22 26536328
(Direct)/+91 9820571141 (Mobile)
Fax: +91 22 26531062
Mr. Nirmal P.K.
Operations Head - Securities Market Services
414 S B Marg,
Lower Parel - West,
Mumbai - 400013
Tel: +91 022 66672070
Fax: +91 022 56661428
Cash Management Services
We offer a full range of services to meet your complex cash management needs
Global Trade Services
Trade services to meet your financing needs
Multiple variants of current accounts to suit your requirements
Innovative FX services for all your unique requirements.