What is iMobile Pay and how to use it
ICICI Bank has transformed its ’iMobile’ Pay into an all-purpose Mobile Banking app that allows all customers - existing and new - to transfer funds, scan to make virtual payments and pay utility bills. Let’s get to know more about the app and how you can use it for various tasks.
When it comes to contactless payments, Mobile Banking app is a convenient way to manage money and payments on the go. It is continuing to grow in popularity in recent years. In this direction, ICICI Bank has launched the iMobile Pay app, which is the one-stop solution for all your financial needs. The access to the app that was only limited to ICICI Bank customers is now available for all customers, irrespective of the fact that you have a bank account or not.
- iMobile Pay majorly lets you transfer funds to anyone’s mobile number, making a virtual payment by scanning any UPI ID or merchants, paying utility bills and conducting online recharges.
- Apart from these, you can secure your life with insurance offerings, achieve your short-term or long-term goals by investing in products like Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposit or Recurring Deposits.
- The iMobile Pay Mobile Banking app is also beneficial for making payments through mobile devices at grocery shops, petrol pumps, multiplexes, pharmacies, utility bills, book movie tickets, among others.
- Get a complete track of all your expenses; all the payments done through the app can be tracked through the iMobile app.
How to use the iMobile Pay?
To get started with ICICI Bank’s Mobile Banking app, you will have to register your mobile number with the bank and at the same time ensure that you have an active internet connection. Below are three simple steps to use the iMobile Pay app:
Step 1: Download the iMobile Pay app from Google Play Store or App Store. You can also get the download link by sending an SMS iMobile to 5676766.
Step 2: Activation of the iMobile Pay. Follow the below steps to activate the mobile app:
- Once you instal the app, verify the mobile number.
- Select the login option – Setting a 4-digit PIN (should be different from ATM PIN, Customer Care, etc.), Internet Banking ID and Password, or Fingerprint login (every time you login, finger impression would be necessary).
Step 3: Authentication of your Account and Login
Once you choose a Login option, first-time users need to follow the below options to authenticate:
- One-time Grid Card authentication wherein you need to fill the grid values as mentioned on the back of the Debit Card.
- You can also authenticate the account by logging in with your ICICI Bank Internet Banking User ID/Password.
The iMobile Pay Mobile Banking app is also accessible to Non-Resident Indians (NRIs).
Terms and Conditions apply.
For disclaimer, Click Here.
Scroll to top