Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Mutual fund is an entity that pools money of large number of investors to invest in different securities. This money is then managed by a professional Fund Manager on behalf of the unit-holders, to invest it in various financial instruments.
Note: To invest in Mutual Funds, investors need to be Mutual Fund KYC ( Know your client ) compliant
Types of Mutual Funds
- Equity Funds
- Debt Funds
- Liquid Funds
- Balanced Funds
Note: This facility is available only for ICICI Bank India Account Holders
Features & Benefits
- Risk diversification – Diversification of funds in equity and debt securities
- Liquidity – Investor can do partial or full withdrawal as per their need
- Transparency – Investors know where exactly money is getting invested
- Low cost – No entry load while investing in mutual fund
- Professional management- Industry experts will manage the funds
- Tax efficient – Investor get tax benefit in equity and debt funds
- Flexibility – Flexibility to switch investment amount from one fund to another fund
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,792 ATMs