How Does One Use iMobile Pay To Send And Receive Money
Make contactless payments or use the banking feature on-the-go with iMobile Pay, which is a single solution to all your payment and banking requirements. Let us know how you can send and receive money.
Do you always use UPI-enabled apps to make online payments and a separate app to manage banking tasks? Here's a solution that merges different banking services and payment features under one umbrella - the iMobile Pay app offered by ICICI Bank.
A single unified payment interface, it can be used to pay at shops, book tickets online, for food, at pharmacies, groceries among others. Even if you are associated with any other bank, you can still link your Savings Account with this UPI-enabled app, create a UPI ID and start sending or receiving money with the trust and security of ICICI Bank.
How does one send money using the iMobile Pay app?
You can transfer funds or send money to any bank account by simply entering the mobile number of the recipient. The process is quick and convenient. You can also send money through the UPI ID. You do not need the bank account details as the UPI ID is enough to identify the recipient.
For making payments to a merchant, simply scan the QR code to complete the transaction. You do not need a recipient's card details. Alternatively, you can share the code over WhatsApp or e-mail it to the sender to make payments.
How does one receive or collect money?
You have the option to collect money from anyone immediately or later. Below are the steps that will help you collect money using the iMobile Pay app.
- Log in to iMobile Pay
- Click on 'Collect with VPA’.
- Enter details such as the VPA of the person you would like to collect from, amount and remarks
- Click on 'Submit' to initiate - Collect payment via UPI.
The interface of the iMobile Pay app is user-friendly. Here are some of its features:
- 24x7 access: It is possible to do money transfers, make payments online and access banking facilities seven days of the week. This means customers can make transactions even on a bank or public holiday
- Secure payments: You do not need to provide bank account details to send or receive money. All you need is the Virtual Payment Address, also known as the UPI ID. You can also send money to a bank account on entering the contact number of the recipient
- Cashless payments: iMobile Pay is a one-stop solution to all your payment needs. Apart from banking transfers, you can use the mobile app for contactless payments at any local shop or supermarket or for any other service by just scanning the QR code
- Links to more than one account: You can link multiple accounts on iMobile Pay. And, with one single UPI ID, you can start sending and receiving money through any of the Savings Accounts linked to the app
Both ICICI Bank and Non-ICICI Bank customers can use the app for personal needs. iMobile Pay is available for download on Google Play Store and App Store.
For disclaimer, Click Here.
Scroll to top