Here are some of the payments you can do using Internet Banking
Here are the ways you can pay using Internet Banking
Introducing Smart Checkout on ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking. It’s a one-step process to make all your payments, and is just as simple as UPI. That’s right, from shopping online to renewing your insurance to easy bill payments, you can do it all by just using your fingerprint. Choose Net Banking for a convenient experience.
How does one pay using the ‘Smart Checkout’ feature in Internet Banking?
(Step 1): Select ICICI Bank’s Net Banking (iMobile Pay app) as the payment option, during checkout at any website, while making purchases on a mobile device.
(Step 2): You will get redirected to the pre-installed iMobile Pay app, to complete the payment.
(Step 3): Complete the payment with authentication (Fingerprint/MPIN) and select ’Proceed’.
- The ‘Smart Checkout’ feature is currently live only for Android phone users
- This feature is available only for users who complete their purchases on a website, using a mobile device
- The iMobile Pay app has to be installed on your mobile device, to complete the ‘Smart Checkout’ payment successfully
- The Smart Checkout transaction has to be initiated on a registered mobile number, with ICICI Bank
- Thumbprint authentication is allowed for transactions, up to Rs 10,000, beyond which MPIN is a must
- The ‘SMART Checkout’ option will be available for transactions up to Rs 1 lakh
- Maximum of 5 transactions daily, using Smart Checkout are permitted, per device.
Now, experience convenience with ICICI Bank Internet Banking. All you need is your registered mobile number and ATM PIN, to log in and complete your payments - from shopping on your favourite website to paying bills on time, to renewing your insurance premium and investing to generate more wealth; Do it all with Net Banking.
How does one pay using the ‘Mobile + OTP’ feature in Internet Banking?
(Step 1): Enter your registered mobile number and enter the OTP.
(Step 2): Enter your Debit Card PIN, confirm the log in request and proceed with payment.
(Step 3) On the payment landing page, enter the OTP received for Authorisation.
(Step 4) Proceed with ‘Pay Now’ option and complete your transaction
You can now shop online, make travel bookings, renew your insurance, proceed with investments or pay your bills with ease, using ICICI Bank’s Internet Banking option, on any website or app, to ensure a convenient experience.