Introduction to ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Multi-purpose personal loan
- Fixed rate of Interest, Interest charged on monthly reducing basis
- Flexible tenures up to 60 months
- No security, no collateral
- Loan payable in easy installments
- Repayment through Auto-debit / ECS / PDC
End use of the ICICI Bank Personal Loan can be House renovation, Holidays, Purchase of consumer durables, Education, Marriage, Short Term loan for equipment purchase, Short Term Working Capital, Any other personal emergency.
Benefits of ICICI Bank Personal Loan : Convenient and Fast
Get a personal loan without any security or guarantor with minimum documentation. Loan Disbursement within 24 hours* of document submission.
- Interest rate remains unchanged throughout the loan tenure
- Simple documentation - It can be accessed with minimal paperwork and documentation and doesn’t take much time.
- Quick processing
- Direct credit of the loan amount through Fund Transfer (FT)
- Simple repayment options of ECS, AD or PDC. You can also choose duration as per your choice and tenure starts from minimum 12 months to maximum 60 months
Types of Personal loan
"Thanks for the help you extended towards my immediate personal loan requirement. The efforts put by Mr. Rakesh going out of his way to help me get my personal loan facility immediately approved and disbursed was worth appreciating. It is because of people like you that customer satisfaction is achieved and it feels great coming back to ICICI Bank again. Once again thank you for the help extended by the ICICI Bank Personal Loan Team"
--- KAVYA GOPALAKRISHNAN
How can I apply for a Personal Loan?
With ICICI Bank Personal Loans, you can get instant money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family holiday, your child's education, buying a laptop, medical expenses or any other emergencies.
With minimum documentation, you can now avail a personal loan for an amount up to Rs. 20 lakhs at attractive rates of interest.
Please click here if you want to apply for ICICI Bank Personal Loans.
Alternatively, the forms are available at our Branches. You can fill the form out and submit it at the nearest Branch.
What are the required documents under each program?
The documents required are KYC Documents + Income Documentation.
Do you offer top up on existing Personal Loans?
We offer Top Up facility if you have paid 12 EMI on the existing Personal Loan. You can Place the request for Top up on existing Personal Loan through the following Channels:
Log in to www.icicibank.com with your user ID and password--> Main Page --> Select Loans options in My Accounts --> Click on Apply for Loans --> Under Personal loan option - Click on Apply now --> Check the Eligibility and Click on Apply Now
You may also call our Customer Care (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.) with your STD code followed by 33667777.
ICICI Bank branch :
Please visit the nearest ICICI Bank Loan servicing branch along with your valid ID proof,Address Proof, 3 Months bank statement in which his salary is credited, Latest 3 months Salary slips and Form -16 for the current / previous financial year.
We request you to look for the nearest ICICI Bank Loan Servicing Branch in our website: www.icicibank.com >> Find ATM/Branch.
What is Personal Loan EMI Calculator
EMI is short form “Equated Monthly Instalment” or the Amount that is payable per month if you take a personal loan of a certain amount for a certain period. The calculation of EMI depends on 3 main factors:
- Personal Loan Amount – The Rupee value of the loan that you take
- Personal Loan Interest Rate – The interest rate that the bank will charge for the Personal Loan
- Tenure of Personal Loan – The period for which you take the Personal Loan
ICICI Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilise the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products.