- Voucher valid at Kaya Skin Clinic – India on all services
- An additional ₹500 Gift Voucher for free dermatologist consultation
- The voucher must be presented at the reception before the session
- One voucher can be redeemed per service per person
- Cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable
- Not valid for any service less than ₹1,000
- Prior appointment mandatory
- Cannot be clubbed together with any other scheme, offer or promotion
Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card
Inspired by the gemstone 'Coral', ICICI Bank presents "Unifare Bangalore Metro Coral Debit Card", designed to deliver the convenience in travel along with superior gemstone privileges through exciting features, offers and convenience of cashless payments for shopping, dining, entertainment etc.
Kaya Gift Voucher worth ₹1,000
Central voucher worth Rs 500 (on minimum spend of Rs 2,500)
Terms and Conditions
- This shopping voucher can be redeemed only at Central
- This voucher cannot be redeemed towards the purchase of cosmetics, fragrances, watches, electronics, mobile phones/ accessories, shops in shop purchases or any other establishments that are not directly associated with Central
- This shopping voucher must be redeemed in full. Partial redemption is not allowed
- This shopping voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque
- No duplicate voucher will be issued if this voucher is lost or misplaced
- The holder of this voucher is deemed to the beneficiary.
- Validity period of this voucher will not be extended under any circumstances
- This shopping voucher is valid for a minimum shopping of Rs 2,500
- Last date of redemption is the date mentioned on the voucher.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company and the decision of the company shall be final.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,141 ATMs