|Order||Currency||Card usage fees* & limits|
|ATM Balance enquiry fee||ATM Cash withdrawal fee||Cash withdrawal daily limit||Cash©POS withdrawal charges|
|1||US Dollar||USD 0.50||USD 1.50||USD 2,000||USD 2.00|
|2||Pound Sterling||GBP 0.50||GBP 1.50||GBP 1,000||GBP 2.00|
|3||Euro||EUR 0.50||EUR 1.50||EUR 1,500||EUR 2.00|
|4||Canadian Dollar||CAD 0.50||CAD 1.50||CAD 2,000||CAD 2.00|
|5||Australian Dollar||AUD 0.50||AUD 1.50||AUD 2,000||AUD 2.00|
|Card fees: Joining fee: INR 400, Reload fee: INR 100|
|Inactivity fees: USD 5 or equivalent for every 6 months of inactivity|
|Transaction fee: POS – NIL, Online/Ecom – NIL|
|Lost card replacement fee: International location – USD 20.00, Indian location – USD 3.00|
|Cross currency fee or Markup fee is 3.5% + Service Tax|
|All charges are exclusive of taxes. Service tax - 15% with effect from June 1, 2016, including Krishi Kalyan Cess at 0.5% and Swachh Bharat Cess at 0.5%|
|*Additional fees for ATM transactions may be levied by the bank owning the overseas ATM used for transaction|
|"Cash@POS" is a facility using which ICICI Bank Travel Card holders can withdraw cash by swiping their card at merchant outlets|
Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Travel Cards - Application Process
ICICI Bank Student Travel Card is available in ICICI Bank Forex exchange service branches. (To find out the nearest location, click here Branch Locator)
Keep the following documents ready
- Original Passport along with self attested photocopy
- Customer request letter cum A2 form (duly filled and self attested)
- PAN / Form 60 (when paid more than Rs. 50,000/- for purchase of forex)
- Any other supporting document if required as per RBI guidelines
- Fill up the Travel Card application form and provide the necessary documents
- You can apply at Select ICICI Bank Foreign exchange service branches
- Customers will be offered a rate of conversion and the card joining fees
- Customers can buy the desired amount of currency* on Travel Card
- The card will be loaded instantly and customers will get an SMS and Email confirmation for transaction
- The card is now ready to be used online for making payment for application fee and other
*Subject to RBI regulations-presently a maximum of USD $1 Lac or its equivalent in an entire academic year for Student Traveller. Minimum amount is 200 (irrespective of currency). To know more about the applicable foreign currency quote, click here
Schedule of charges
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,608 branches and 14,052 ATMs