|1||One call to block bank cards||Yes|
|2||Fraud protection - pre reporting up to 30 days, (including offline, online and ATM fraud transactions)||Yes (up to Rs 5,00,000).|
|3||Fraud protection - post reporting complete protection||Yes|
|4||Emergency travel assistance - Emergency hotel bill payment||India: Up to Rs 40,000 Overseas: Up to Rs 80,000|
|5||Emergency travel assistance - Emergency ticketing||India: Up to Rs 40,000 Overseas: Up to Rs 80,000|
Student Travel Card
Explore. Aspire. Achieve.
Let’s discover the ICICI Bank Student Travel Card.
Joining Privileges and Fees:
Joining Benefits worth Rs 5,000:
- International Student Identity Card (ISIC) membership worth Rs 590.
- 40% discount on excess baggage & 20% discount on courier service by DHL.
- Card Protection Plus insurance worth Rs 1,600
- Croma shopping voucher.
- Lost card/Counterfeit card liability coverage up to Rs 5,00,000.
- Joining fee - Rs 499
- Annual fee - Rs 199 from the second year and avail of annual benefits like ISIC membership voucher, Card Protection Plus insurance and lost card/counterfeit card liability coverage up to Rs 5,00,000.
Joining fee will be debited from equivalent currency loaded in Travel Card at the time of card activation. Details at Schedule of Charges.
To buy your ICICI Bank Student Travel Card with no hassles of documentation, log in to iMobile app or visit the nearest ICICI Bank Forex Branch. Alternatively, you may contact your relationship manager.
How to avail of International Student Travel Card (ISIC) voucher?
In order to redeem the voucher, the Customer shall be required to use the voucher code on ISIC website and follow the below steps:
- Visit https://isic.co.in/ (“ISIC website”) and click on Card.
- Click on BUY NOW under Students Card tab.
- Select Virtual ISIC Card and click on Order Card to apply for ICICI Bank ISIC Card. A form will appear to enter the details. The e-mail address entered should be valid as the student/Eligible Customer will receive the Serial Number on the said e-mail. Once entered the e-mail address cannot be changed or modified.
- After updating the details and uploading the photograph, Click on Next Step.
- On the payment page the student will have to select the payment method and mention the Voucher Code received from ICICI Bank in the box designated. Once the code is applied, student will be able to apply for the card for free.
- Student will then click on Place Order. Once the order is placed, the student will receive an e-mail with a link on his/her registered e-mail ID to upload the documents as detailed in the above mentioned ISIC website.
- Once the documents are uploaded, his/her application for ISIC Card is complete. Once the documents are approved the card (digital ISIC card) will be issued and the Serial Number will be e-mailed to the student.
What is the One Assist Package?
How to avail of OneAssist plan features?
- One call is enough to block all cards. The customer must provide and promptly update all his/her card details with OneAssist.
- OneAssist will communicate the membership details within 3 working days of your card activation
- In the event of theft or loss of wallet, the customer has to immediately call OneAssist to report the loss of the wallet and block any card registered with OneAssist. In the event that customer input is required in the form of confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) or a Telephone Identification Number (TIN) (which cannot be disclosed to a third party), OneAssist will assist the customer by conferencing the customer on the telephone call with the issuer for the customer to provide such PIN/TIN for authentication purposes.
- In case customer has not shared the details of a particular card with OneAssist and requests the same to be blocked, OneAssist shall attempt to block the same card with the help of other details provided by the customer on best effort basis.
How to avail of Croma vouchers?
- Within 3 days of availing of the Student Travel Card, an SMS containing 2 Croma Card numbers and their respective 6-digit PINs will be sent to the registered mobile number of the customer.
- To activate the offer, customer has to SMS GCACT<space><16-digit card number><space><6-digit PIN> to <7200666000>
- Offer valid on purchase of Rs 2500/- and above.
- This voucher cannot be encashed.
- This voucher is only valid on a single purchase and no two offers can be clubbed.
- Only one voucher can be redeemed per invoice. Part redemption is not allowed.
How to avail of DHL voucher?
- SMS DHL to (56161). Click on the link in the response SMS received.
- Enter your name
- Allow detection of current location or share your PIN Code for shipment location.
- Select type of shipment
- Select a store from the options given.
- Enter the DHL offer code mentioned in the voucher for availing of discount on courier service and on excess baggage services.
- Unique code is generated. Use the code while availing of the DHL excess baggage or courier service.
Sorry, but the page you were trying to view does not exist.
It looks like this was the result of either:
- a mistyped address
- an out-of-date link