Spend2Earn is a unique programme where regular usage of your savings account can help you earn cashback of ₹3000:
Just follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Use iMobile at least once every month
- iMobile is our secure and easy-to-use mobile banking app that lets you transfer funds, open Fixed Deposits or Recurring Deposits, Pay Bills and more from your mobile phone. Do atleast one transaction using iMobile every month.
2. Use at least three different modes of payments every month from the list below:
- Bill Pay: With ICICI Bank Bill Payment services you can pay your bills securely from the comfort of your office or home with the click of a button. You can pay bills like gas/electricity/phone etc.
All you need to do is register the biller through our internet banking facility and ensure a monthly payments of minimum ₹500 per month.
(*Please note payment towards prepaid recharge and DTH recharge will not be considered)
- Expression Debit Card: Now personalise your Debit Card as you like. Pick and choose from a gallery of 200+ awesome designs or choose one of your own pics. Do an offline transaction at POS or online transaction through e-commerce for minimum amount of ₹2000 per month.
- Standing Instruction (SI) Facility: Set debit instruction in your savings account for a fixed amount at a fixed frequency for payments towards your insurance premium/ credit card bill, house rent etc. Minimum debit value of ₹500 using standing instruction per month.
(Please note SI set up for making payments towards registered biller will be consider under bill pay).
- Auto Debit facility: Provide the debit instruction towards payment of your ICICI Bank Loan EMIs and/or ICICI Bank Credit Card bill payment. It saves you the effort of issuing a cheque every month towards payment dues.
The minimum debit of ₹2000 in your savings account per month.
- SIP: A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a smart and hassle free mode for paying money in mutual funds. It allows you to invest a certain pre-determined amount at a regular interval.
The minimum SIP payment of ₹2000 towards mutual fund through any broker or AMC.
- Monthly contribution in Recurring Deposit: Set up standing instruction towards Recurring Deposits monthly contribution (min. threshold amount required is ₹2000).
You should have total debit transaction in the enrolled savings account aggregating to Rs. 8,000 through any of the above 3 alternate modes maintaining the minimum threshold against each mode.
3. Also please make sure that required minimum balance is maintained during the offer period in your account
You need to fulfil the below criteria to be eligible for the Programme offer.
- The Programme is applicable only to the household resident customers above age of 18 years.
- The Programme is applicable only for household savings product variant having minimum monthly average balance requirement of Rs. 10,000.
- You should not be defaulting on the contracted minimum balance requirement in any of the months.
- You should be doing at least one transaction through iMobile app every month for 6 months
- You should have done the transaction using atleast 3 defined alternate mode of payment in addition to iMobile activation.
For new customers (For Customers opening the account on or after the program start date)
- The customer needs to enrol for this programme
- Customer can enroll his savings account for the programme at the time of account opening only
- Customer enrolling at the time of account opening needs to fill up a consent form and submit the same along with account opening documents
- Customer enrolling post account opening needs to enroll through iMobile or visit any ICICI Bank branch.
For existing customers (Customers who have opened the account prior to Programme start date)
Existing customers can enroll by visiting branch and submit the customer consent form. However customer can enroll only up to Programme end date.