Additional privileges for Home Loan EMI Auto Debit facility
Set up the Home Loan EMI Auto Debit facility and enjoy additional privileges on your existing Regular Savings Account with no additional balance requirement.
The customer will be entitled to exclusive privileges, such as:
- Exclusive Privilege Banking zones and priority service at all ICICI Bank branches and through our Customer Care
- Debit Card Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) will be waived off
- Unlimited cash withdrawal transactions at ATMs of any bank, free of charge
- Waiver on Trading Account opening fee of ₹975 and Demat AMC of ₹500* for the first year
- 20% discount on annual locker rentals*
- Free anywhere banking facility
- Free SMS alert facility
- Free Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)/ National Electronics Funds Transfer System (NEFT) facility through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free multi-city cheque book.
*Applicable post the first Home Loan EMI Auto Debit from the Savings Account.
- All resident customers with a Regular Savings Account variant (Status Code GAA10) that has a balance requirement of ₹10,000, who have set an Auto Debit mandate for Home Loan from their ICICI Bank Savings Account
- The customer should not have defaulted on the contracted Minimum Average Balance (MAB) requirement in the last three months
- Home Loan EMI Auto Debit set up is done post May 18, 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to and regulate the operation of the Regular Savings Account with Auto Debit facility offered by ICICI Bank in addition to the Terms and Conditions of the standard Savings Account (“Primary Terms and Conditions”) as available on www.icicibank.com. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and the Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail. All capitalised terms used herein, but not defined, shall have the same meaning as specified under the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- There is no change in the existing minimum Monthly Average Balance (hereinafter referred to as “MAB”) requirement. The MAB requirement will remain the same, i.e., ₹10,000. Also, there will be no change(s) in the existing service charges and fees applicable to the account. For details, click here .
- Privileges will be extended within 45 days from the execution of Auto Debit from the Savings Account.
- The additional privileges are extended in the account basis the Auto Debit set up towards the Home Loan account.
- ICICI Bank shall have the sole and absolute discretion, without assigning any reasons (unless required by applicable law) and without providing any notice, to withdraw the additional privileges of the account of the Customer to any other appropriate status at any time if the Customer does not fulfil the specified criteria and/ or minimum MAB, as may be applicable as per ICICI Bank policy and/ or any other criteria which ICICI Bank may deem necessary for them to maintain this account.
- Under no circumstance shall ICICI Bank be liable to the Customer(s) for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary costs, losses, damages or expenses, incurred by the Customer(s) due to any change in the status of the account.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to make changes to the Terms after giving prior due intimation.
ICICI Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilise the services of external service provider(s) or agent(s) and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products/ services.”