ICICI Bank FD Invest offers customers the safety of a Fixed Deposit (FD) and growth opportunity of a Mutual Fund Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). FD Invest helps you earn monthly interest on your principal invested and the same interest is invested in Mutual Fund SIP providing the Xtra opportunity.
Amount of deposit
- The FD should be of such amount that would generate monthly interest required to invest in the selected MF SIP schemes
- Minimum FD amount that would be required for FD Invest would be Rs 2,00,000. The minimum amount would vary basis the interest rates applicable for tenure for which FD is opened.
Duration of deposit
- FD Invest can be opened for any tenure ranging from 12 months to 10 years.
Type of deposit
- FD will be opened in a traditional FD with monthly interest payout mode.
- FD can be opened as per instruction of the customer i.e. auto renewal or auto closure.
Rate of Interest
- FD Invest will also get the prevailing interest rate for respective tenures.
- Senior citizens would be eligible for 0.50% additional interest rate per annum over and above the prevailing interest rates.
Mutual Fund SIP details
- Fund choice: Available with customer to choose from wide range of ICICI Prudential Mutual Funds
- SIP Amount: Minimum Rs 1,000
- SIP Tenure: Minimum 1 year
- SIP Frequency: Monthly
- SIP Date:
- SIP date should be T+1 month and 3 days, where T is the date of opening of Fixed Deposit
- If the SIP date falls on 29th, 30th or 31st of the month, then the SIP date will be 1st of the next month.
Eligibility for FD Invest
- FD Invest can be opened by resident individuals only
- Customers need to have an active Savings Account with ICICI Bank
- Customer should possess a valid PAN
- Holding pattern/Mode of Operation should be single
Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch today to open FD Invest
For Fixed Deposit T&C click here
For Mutual Fund SIP T&C click here