Loan against Warehouse Receipt
ICICI Bank's Rural, Micro banking and Agribusiness group caters to the financial needs of those involved in the commodities business, such as farmers, traders, processors and aggregations. A credit line of up to Rs. 300 million is offered for agricultural operations with agricultural commodities as securities, including those maintained in demat form.
- Limit : Maximum of Rs. 300 million. The limit is assessed on the basis of financial parameters and proof of dealing in commodities
- Tenure : Maximum of 12 months. The tenure of each tranche varies from 3 to 12 months depending on the commodity financed
- Speedy loan sanction and disbursement with minimum documentation
- No additional security other than Agricultural commodities
- Attractive rate of interest
- Speedy release of commodities after repayment of dues
- Loans available at non-branch locations also
- Loans extended in government/private warehouses
Loan Disbursement Process
- Please contact our Sales Manager (SM)
- Submit the requisite documents
- The limit is then set up on the basis of your eligibility
- Stock the commodity in the designated warehouse and submit warehouse receipts along with disbursement documents to ICICI Bank
- Loan is disbursed after the Bank inspects the stock
Maximum Rate of Interest applicable to the facility is
I-MCLR+6% plus applicable interest tax or other statutory levy, if any.
Final applicable rate is decided by ICICI Bank based on various other parameters as per the policy of ICICI Bank and will be communicated to the customer upon sanction of loan, subjected to a minimum of I-MCLR.
Interest rate range for Commodity Based Finance (Loan Against Warehouse Receipt)
- The range of interest rates provided below is with respect to individual tranche wise loans disbursed during Quarter- III : FY 2023.
- It includes categories like fixed rate, tranche disbursement and customer profile like farmer, village level aggregator, processors, etc
- The rate of interest is also based on the customer profile
- It excludes subsidy and government schemes
- Mean rate = Sum of rate of all tranche wise loan/ Number of all tranche wise loan
- Conversion charges for switching from floating to fixed interest and vice-versa- Not Applicable
- Processing fees-up to 1% of disbursement amount
- Collateral Management charges shall be applicable for private warehouse as per actuals
Annual Percentage Rate:
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualized credit costs which includes interest rate and processing fees.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.
*Tranche: It refers to warehouse receipt disbursement each time
Other charges including but not limited to statutory charges, such as stamp duty on documentation, Monitoring and Inspection Charges and Quality checking charges etc., as applicable, and any other charges as communicated to the customer from time-to-time by ICICI Bank are payable by the client.