|Minimum balance requirement||Gold Privilege Family||Titanium Privilege Family|
|FMAB||Rs.1,00,000||Rs.1,25,000 (reduced from Rs. 1.5 lac w.e.f. December 1, 2012)|
|Non-maintenance of FMAB charges||Rs. 100 + 2% of the shortfall in required MAB or Rs. 500 whichever is lower||Rs. 100 + 2% of the shortfall in required MAB or Rs. 500 whichever is lower|
|Waiver of FMAB charges||Subject to FD of minimum Rs.5 lac under the same Family ID.||Subject to FD of minimum Rs.6.25 lac (reduced from Rs. 7.5 lac w.e.f. December 1, 2012) under the same Family ID|
ICICI Bank Network
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of our ICICI Bank ATMs and branches. To help you find the nearest ICICI Bank branch or ATM, here is an easy to use map based interface. You can also search for a specific branch based on the facilities available.
Family Banking Account - Eligibility
- Resident Indian ICICI Bank Savings Account holders (Existing or new) with the exception of 'No Frills' and 'HUF' Account holders
- Only Savings Account, Advantage Woman Savings Account, LifePlus Senior Citizen Savings Account and Youngstars Savings Account can be a part of Savings Family
- Minimum two members and a maximum of six members can form a Family Banking relationship with ICICI Bank
- Family members include parents, spouse, children, grand parents, grand children, in-laws and siblings.
- The minimum Monthly Average Balance requirement for a Family ID is defined at the family level instead of the individual Customer ID level and is called Family Monthly Average Balance (FMAB). The minimum FMAB required to be maintained by the family is as follows:
Choose from a wide range of products and services
Explore the power of simpler and smarter Banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 14,164 ATMs