Farmer Finance / Agriculture Loan/ Krishi Loan
ICICI Bank offers a range of agriculture loans. You can use our overdraft facility to meet the cost of cultivation and working capital activities for farming and allied activities. We also offer term loans for buying cattle, purchase of equipment for irrigation and other agricultural requirements.
Visit our nearest branch and get an agriculture loan.
You can also approach us through an agribusiness co-operative, to which you supply your produce such as sugarcane, dairy products etc.
Farmer Finance supports you using a whole farm approach – support in all aspects of agriculture. Our agriculture loans meet your both short term and long term credit needs.
- Retail Agri Loan - Kisan Credit Card / Kisan Card
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) is a specially designed credit card for farmers. This card gives you the facility of a hassle free and convenient credit to meet your day to day farming requirements.
- Long term Loan for agriculture & allied activities (Agri Term Loan)
You can get term loans to buy cattle or agriculture equipment as a part of the Agricultural Term Loan (Agri TL) scheme from ICICI Bank. Repay these loans over a period of 3-4 years in monthly/Half yearly/ Yearly instalments as per your convenience.
You get multiple benefits with ICICI Bank Agriculture loans:
- Simplified documentation
- Easy and convenient loan
- Flexible loan repayment options based on your income
- Attractive interest rates
- No hidden charges
- Quick processing
- Non-mortgage loans are also available
ICICI Bank Kisan Credit Card comes with a host of benefits, some of which are:
- Convenient banking: You need not to compromise with your day to day work while banking with us. Experience the new age banking with ICICI Bank through large branch & ATM network with 24*7 customer care support
- Wide network: ICICI Bank Kisan Credit Card can be used at any bank’s ATM apart from ICICI Bank’s large coverage of 10,000+ ATMs across the country
- Card limit: The Kisan Credit Card limit is sanctioned for 5 years with one time documentation and shall be reviewed every year based on your farming requirements
Following are the basic requirements to avail Kisan Credit Card from ICICI Bank:
- The applicant should be in the age group of 18-70 years
- Owns a piece of agricultural land
- Engaged in agricultural or Allied Agricultural Activities
You need to submit the following documents while availing the loan:
- Simplified application form
- KYC Documents
- Land documents
- Security PDC
- Any other document, as per sanction condition
Interest charges for Farmer Loans
|Kisan Credit Card||8.25%||13.6%||12.29%|
|Agri Term Loan||8.20%||15.10%||12.40%|
- The range of interest rate provided is with respect to individual loans disbursed between April 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
- Mean rate - Sum of rate of all loans/number of loan accounts.
- The rate of interest is dependent on credit assessment parameters of the bank.
- Data excludes lending done under the crop loan subvention schemes of the government.
Schedule of charges
|Description of Charges||Facility Type||Charges / Fee Amount**|
|Foreclosure Charges*||Kisan Credit Card||4% on Sanction limit for account closed within one year of account opening|
|Agri Term Loan||Nil|
|Processing Fees||Kisan Credit Card||Up to 2% of initial sanction at the time of disbursement and renewal|
|Up to 0.50% of the sanction limit at the time of review with enhancement or upto 0.25% of the sanction limit at the time of review without enhancement of the account|
|Agri Term Loan||Up to 2% of sanction limit at the time of disbursement|
|Premium Funding Overdraft||Up to 2% of sanction limit at the time of disbursement and renewal|
|Penal Interest||Kisan Credit Card||2% per month on overdue amount at the time of loan regularization|
|Agri Term Loan||2% per month on overdue amount at the time of loan regularization|
|Premium Funding Overdraft||2% per month on overdue amount at the time of loan regularization|
|Stamp Duty and other statutory charges||All||At actuals as per applicable laws of the State at the time of loan processing|
|Bounce/Late Payment Charges||? 500 per per bounce or Late-repayment of interest on due date|
|Legal Fees (All states except Madhya Pradesh)||KCC Limit upto ?3 Lac - ? 1,750|
|KCC Limit above ?3 Lac - ?10Lac - ? 2,500|
|KCC Limit above ?10 Lac - ? 3,500|
|Legal Fees (Madhya Pradesh)||KCC Limit upto ?3 Lac - ? 2,350|
|KCC Limit above ?3 Lac - ?10Lac - ? 3,100|
|KCC Limit above ?10 Lac - ? 4,100|
|Valuation Fees||? 2000 per case for cases where valuation of residential or commercial property is done|
|Overdue Charges (31 DPD to 90 DPD#)||New and old customers||? 500 on non-repayment of interest post 30 days after interest debit.|
|Overdue Charges (90+ DPD#)||New and old customers||? 1000 on non-repayment of interest post 90 days after interest debit.|
|Overdue Charges (180+ DPD#)||New and old customers||? 1000 on non-repayment of interest post 180 days after interest debit.|
|Cash transaction charge for repayment of EMI dues at Branches||? 100|
*#DPD : Days Past Dues
Charges and Penal Interest would not be levied on loans amounting up to ?25,000 for Agricultural purpose.
**Charges which are in nature of fees are Exclusive of GST.
GST and other government levies, as applicable, would be charged additionally.
Annual Percentage Rate:
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a method to compute annualised credit cost, which includes interest rate and processing fee.
To calculate the same, please click here to download the APR calculator.
In the event of a change in your address, on account of relocation or any other reason, you should intimate the bank within 2 weeks of such a change. Any such intimation/request for change in address should be accompanied with a valid address proof.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs