Reliance Big TV Recharge
Making Big TV DTH Recharge is now a lot easier
With ICICI Bank Quick Pay service, Big TV DTH recharge is now just a matter of a few clicks. This service is the easiest way to manage all your utility bills online at the time of your choice. The payment procedure is simple and takes only a few minutes. Login to www.icicibank.com and click on Quick Bill Pay under 'Personal Banking'. Select 'Type of Payment' as DTH and choose Big TV from the drop-down. On the final payment screen, enter your 'smart card number', mobile number, the recharge amount and click on 'Submit'.
Why Choose ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service for Reliance Big TV recharge
- No registration is required in order to access the service
- Do away with writing cheques and standing in long queues
- The recharge is done right from the comfort of your home/office no matter what type of Reliance Big TV packages you choose
Incase, you do not have an ICICI Bank Net Banking ID, you can create a new one for yourself within a few minutes. It is recommended that you make the payment atleast 2 working days prior to the due date. Incase of an unsuccessful recharge, the paid amount will be credited back to your account within a maximum of 5 working days.
- ICICI Bank Net Banking ID and password is essential in order to access the Quick Pay service
- Ensure that all the details provided are correct. ICICI Bank will not offer a refund incase a payment goes wrong
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs