You can make your ATM (Automated Teller Machine) operations safe, by observing some simple precautions:
- Memorise your PIN. Do not keep your card and PIN together.
- Do not share your PIN or card with anyone.
- Stand close to the ATM while entering your PIN.
- Do not take the help of strangers for using the card or handling cash.
- Always press the 'Cancel' key before moving away from the ATM.
If your card gets stuck in the ATM, or if cash is not dispensed after you have keyed in a transaction, press the ‘Cancel’ key and call your bank immediately.
Learn more about safe banking tips through interesting videos
An application to enhance the security of your online account with OTP
Learn about Credit Scores, Nomination, Banking Ombudsman and more.
Read the RBI advisory against Phishing emails sent in its name.