Pockets Mobile App FAQs
I have downloaded and used Pockets mobile app on my phone. Can someone else use the same app to access his ICICI Bank account?
Yes. The other user can use Pockets mobile app to access his account on your phone. He can click on “Not You” option on login page and login with his Facebook credentials and ICICI Bank debit card. Pockets has a 2 layer secure access process wherein both Facebook ID and ICICI Bank debit card number are required for successful registration. Also, as Pockets has a one to one mapping, only one registration can be associated with each Facebook account hence both ICICI Bank accounts can be accessed safely using the same app.
What if my mobile phone is lost or misplaced. Can someone misuse the app or use Pockets mobile app on my behalf?
Following measures will ensure that your transactions are secured on Pockets mobile app
- To register your account on Pockets mobile app, you first need to authenticate yourself with your debit card number and ATM pin. You will be requested to set a personal 4 digit password. Every time to login to the Pockets mobile app, you will need to authenticate yourself with the 4 digit password you had set during registration
- 2 Layer secure access – We provide double layer authentication to your Pockets mobile app account as it can be accessed only after logging into your Facebook account and entering the 4 digit password set by you. Please do not share this password with anyone.
- One on one- There can be only one registration associated with each Facebook account
How secure is Pockets mobile app?
Pockets app is hosted on ICICI Bank secure servers. User’s banking data like debit card number, ATM pin and other bank account details are never shared with Facebook or anyone else. The app can be used only when both – user’s Facebook credentials and Pockets password is correctly entered. Also, every transaction is secured with an OTP password that is sent on the user’s registered mobile number. Also, sharing of data through Pockets mobile app is completely optional.
Are all features available on Pockets Facebook desktop app also available on Pockets mobile app?
All features available on Pockets Facebook desktop app except Split and share are available on Pockets mobile app.
Additionally Quick Pay functionality has been added to the Pockets mobile app
Quick Pay – You can now pay your utility bills on Pockets mobile app without registering the biller in your account! So now you can do away with writing cheques, standing in queues to pay all your utility bills and even going through the process of registering your biller. Make all your bill payments instantly on Pockets mobile app with Quick Pay.
What are the services available on Pockets mobile app?
The below services are available on Pockets Mobile app
- Pay a friend
- Pay bills
- Book movie tickets
- Recharge mobile
- Fund Transfer to own account and other ICICI bank accounts
- View account summary
- View account balance
- View mini statement
- View credit card statement