Forgot Password? Get User ID?
Submit your query/request/suggestion.
Locate our branches and ATMs.
Write to us with your feedback.
Track the status of your deliveries.
"iTrack" is ICICI Bank's official deliverable status tracking application. The deliverable status can be tracked through the iTrack link on www.icicibank.com or through iTrack option in ICICI Bank’s mobile banking app iMobile
Easy and convenient to use, "iTrack" lets you know the status of deliverables dispatched to you by ICICI Bank like Cheque Book, Debit/ ATM Card, Bank Statements, etc.
iTrack comes with a host of exciting features like:
- Account Number or Courier Airway Bill Number based search
- Facility to add a deliverable as Favourite in the App to track the status in future
- Facility provided to view previously searched deliverables in the App through History option
- Save the iTrack link to your Favorites search
- Direct access to ICICI Bank Customer Care numbers
- You can track the status of the deliverables dispatched in the past 90 days only.
- There may be a lag in updating the delivery information from couriers. Most recent information available will be displayed to you.
- Currently only Courier Airway Bill Number based search is available for tracking the status for Deposit Confirmation Advice (fixed deposit) and TDS (tax deducted at source) certificate.
Stages in dispatch
Listed below are the various stages in the dispatch of a deliverable:
- In-Transit, Awaiting Delivery information: Your deliverable has been dispatched by ICICI Bank through Courier and is in transit. Awaiting detailed information from dispatch agency.
- Dispatched through Post: Your deliverable has been dispatched by ICICI Bank through Post, no further status will be available / updated.
- Shipment Delivered: Your shipment has been delivered.
- Attempted, Awaiting Delivery Information: First Delivery attempt made by courier agency was unsuccessful. Courier will attempt the delivery again.
- Undelivered, Returned to Bank: Delivery attempt(s) made by the courier agency were unsuccessful. Your deliverable has been returned to ICICI Bank. Please contact our Customer Care or nearest ICICI Bank Branch to place a re-dispatch request.
For any further details of your deliverables, please contact our Customer Care.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,450 branches and 14,305 ATMs