Door Step Banking Services
Over the last decade, we have been at the forefront of a new era in banking in India. Our banking proposition has been based on innovation and technology and over the years, convenience banking has emerged as our key consumer proposition.
Our core strategy ‘Leadership through Service’ inspires us to design new products, services and processes towards our customer’s needs.
In line with the RBI notification, with our concerted efforts, we are pleased to inform that, Door Step Banking (DSB) services are extended to senior citizens and differently abled persons including visually impaired.
With the launch of DSB facility, our customers will be able to avail of variety of services for their basic banking facilities at their door step.
List of services offered under Door Step Banking Services
- Financial services:
- Cash deposition (Cash pick-up)
- Cash delivery against withdrawal from account.
- Non-financial services:
- Pick up of instruments against receipt (Clearing cheques/ Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Fund Transfer cheques)
- Delivery of Demand Draft/ Pay Order
- Submission of KYC documents
- Submission of life certificate
Eligibility criteria for availing DSB services
- Senior Citizen (60 years and above)
- Differently abled or infirm persons (having medically certified chronic illness or disability)
- Visually impaired persons
There are no charges for availing the services under DSB facility.
How to avail services through DSB facility?
Customers can on-board the request under DSB facility through our Customer Care by calling from the registered mobile number. Our Customer Care Executive will be pleased to provide the necessary details and assist in on-boarding the request.
For more details on the DSB facility, please call the Customer Care.
- There is no requirement of registration with the bank for availing the DSB services
- The DSB facility can be availed by Savings Bank account holder(s) through Customer Care ONLY
- Customers can make their request on all days, except bank holidays
- The account should be in active status. Freeze/ Lien imposed (if any) in the account should not be due to regulatory instructions
- The account needs to be updated with PAN/ Form 60 and Aadhaar
- These services will be rendered to the customer by the bank ONLY at customer’s premises or residence, as per the address registered with the Bank
- The request can be made for own account ONLY. On-boarding of the request for any other customers/ account holders is not permissible
- Multiple requests of the same type for same account in single Service Request will not be permitted
- Request for multiple accounts in single Service Request will not be permitted. Customer needs to raise separate service requests for multiple accounts
- Requests made through Customer Care before 1:00 p.m. will be attended on the same day. Requests made post 1:00 p.m. will be attended on the next working day
- Customer Care Executive will communicate the respective branch’s cash timings before on-boarding any financial request
- Customers are requested to furnish their original identity proof to the bank official (as per prevailing KYC guidelines issued by RBI) for verification
- Customers are also notified to check and verify the visiting bank official’s original identity card. In case of difficulty in ascertaining the identity, an additional identity proof (as per prevailing KYC guidelines issued by RBI) can also be demanded from the bank official
- Depending upon the proximity, the on-boarded request will be assigned to the nearest branch for processing or will be assigned to the mapped Relationship Manager of the customer
- The bank will make true efforts to complete the request on the day of on-boarding of the request. However, in scenarios where the bank is unable to complete the request on the same day or probable delay due to unavoidable circumstances, the customer will be informed accordingly, to avoid further inconvenience
- Currently, Door Step Banking (DSB) Services to Senior Citizens, differently abled or infirm persons including visually impaired are offered at no extra cost. However, the bank reserves the right to review the policy.