You can transfer securities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Internet & Interactive Voice Response (IVR) at a lower cost. Now with "Speak to transfer", you can also transfer or pledge instructions through our customer care officer.
Digitally Signed Statement
Receive your account statement and bill by email.
Corporate Benefit Tracking
Track your dividend, interest, bonus through your account statement.
Access your demat account by sending SMS to enquire about Holdings, Transactions, Bill & ISIN details.
Receive SMS alerts for all debits/credits as well as for any request which cannot be processed.
- Dedicated customer care executives specially trained at our call centre, to handle all your queries.
- Countrywide network of over 1000 branches, you are never far from an ICICI Bank Demat Services outlet
You will find our service charges very competitive - offering the best value for your money.
- For Demat related issues, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further, for registering a complaint with SEBI, please click on the SCORES portal link: https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html
Filling complaints on SCORES- Easy & Quick :
- Register on SCORES portal
- Mandatory details for filling complaints on SCORES - Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID.
- Benefits - Effective Communication & Speedy redressal of the grievances"
- It has been observed that certain fraudsters have been collecting data from various sources of investors who are trading in Exchanges and sending them bulk messages on the pretext of providing investment tips and luring the investors to invest in bogus entities by promising huge profits. You are advised not to trade on the basis of SMS tips and to take an informed investment decision based on authentic sources - Issued in the interest of investor (Ref NSE: Circular No.: NSE/COMP/42549, BSE: Notice 20191018-7).
- No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
- Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat/trading account --> Update your Mobile Number/email ID with your Depository Participant/Stock Broker. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile/email ID for all debit and other important transactions in your demat/trading account directly from NSDL/CDSL/Stock Exchanges on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
- KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
Iwish is a unique online flexible Recurring Deposite
For those who always want something extra
Instant Sanction with special fees
Attractive rates of interest starting from 11.24% p.a
Exciting Offers and Rewards for your purchases
Withdraw cash all around the world
Trusted Plans to secure your family