Aadhaar enrolment/ updation at ICICI Bank branches
ICICI Bank has started the Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation activity through it’s designated branches across India. Please click here to know the list of branches. Residents can visit these branches for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation.
Please click here, to know list of documents required for Aadhaar Enrolment/ Updation. Residents are requested to carry the original documents while visiting branches.
ENROLMENT-UPDATE Form child 0-5 years click here to download the form.
ENROLMENT-UPDATE Form child 5-18 years click here to download the form.
ENROLMENT-UPDATE Form For 18 years and above click here to download the form.
|Sr. No.||Aadhaar Updation / Correction Charges||Charges (in Rs. Including GST)|
|1||Aadhaar enrolment (any age Group)||Free of cost|
|2||MBU- Mandatory Biometric Update (5 to <7 years & 15 to <17 Years age group)||Free of cost|
|3||MBU- Mandatory Biometric Update (7 to 15 years & more than 17 Years age group)||100/-|
|4||Biometric update with or without demographic update||100/-|
|6||POA/POI Document update||50/-|
|7||POA/POI Document update through SSUP (myAadhaar) portal||25/-*|
|8||e-Aadhaar download and colour print on A4 sheet||30/-|
|9||Home Enrolment Service||700/-**|
|10||Cost of PIN based Address validation Letter ( AVL)||50/-|
- Charges Inclusive of GST charges at 18%.
- Biometric Update - Includes Updation of Facial Photograph / IRIS / Fingerprint of a Resident in the existing Aadhaar
- Demographic Update - Includes modifications in Name, Address, Date of Birth/Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Address of a resident in the existing Aadhaar
- POA/POI Document update - POI & POA updated in aadhaar card which has no demographic change for more than 10 years
- Update of more than one field on single instance will be considered as one update.
*Free from 15th Mar 23 to 14th Dec 23
** The service charges for Home Enrolment Service will be charged in addition to the normal fee applicable for demographic /biometric update in Aadhaar
Home enrolment service: If the service is availed by more than one resident at the same address (as per Aadhaar), Rs 700/- service charge (including GST) will be charged for first resident and @ Rs 350/- (including GST) for each additional resident