Reliance CDMA Online Recharge
Recharging your Reliance CDMA mobile is now simple. Thanks to ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service
With ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, making a Reliance CDMA mobile recharge online is now easy. The procedure is very simple. Visit www.icicibank.com and click on the 'Personal Banking' section. Under 'Pay/View Online' select Quick Pay Bill. On the page displayed, choose Reliance CDMA as your Mobile Recharge service and click on ‘Submit’. In the new screen that appears, enter your data card number and your recharge amount and click 'Submit'.
Why choose Quick Pay Service for your Reliance CDMA Mobile Recharge
- You do not have to register in order to use the service
- The recharge is done from the comfort of your home or office
- No wasting time writing cheques
To access ICICI Bank Quick Pay Service, all you need to have is ICICI Bank Internet Banking ID and Password. If you do not have a User ID, you can create the same instantly. Click here to get your User ID
Points to Remember
- The time taken for your account to be credited depends on Reliance's payment processing methods.
- Ensure that all the details provided are correct. Any incorrect details may lead to an unsuccessful recharge. ICICI Bank does not take the responsibility for any payments gone wrong.
Recharge using Pockets by ICICI Bank
With Pockets, you can now also recharge your Reliance CDMA mobile instantly.
- Login to Pockets
- Choose the Pay Bills option
- Enter the details of the biller
- Choose either your Digital Wallet or Savings Account as a debit account and confirm the transaction
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 14,121 ATMs