One Free Call to Block your Card
- Loss reporting
No matter where you are, all it takes is one free call to CPP 24 hour helpline (1800 419 4000 or 6000 4000 prefix city STD code if calling from mobile phone) to report card loss. CPP will call all your issuers and ask them to cancel the cards you reported as lost. Additionally CPP also assists you to get them replaced.
Emergency Hotel and Travel assistance
When you are travelling (within India or abroad) and your cards go missing, CPP Card Protection will be your lifeline. CPP will help you with the following:
Hotel assistance**: In case you are not in a position to pay your hotel bill, CPP will facilitate the payment of your hotel bill.
Travel assistance**: In case you are left stranded, having lost your travel tickets along with your cards, CPP will facilitate the replacement of travel tickets so that you can return home.
Emergency cash advance**: If your cash is lost or stolen along with your cards, CPP will facilitate an emergency cash advance, in India only (for Premium memberships only).** The Emergency travel, cash & hotel assistance benefits shall be advanced to you interest-free, in case you request for any of them at the time of reporting your card loss, and shall be repayable within 28 days. Please refer to terms & conditions for exact details of your entitlements.
- Your cards are protected from fraudulent use arising out of card loss. Your protection begins 7 days prior to your loss report and extends to any period after it.
Valuable document registration
- If you register the details of your valuable documents with us, such as
driving licence, insurance certificatesetc.,
- we will hold these details safe, should you ever need to provide these details when the originals are not at hand. If your passport is lost or stolen while you are abroad, we will help you with the notifications that you need to make and provide you with such contact details which would be necessary for getting a new passport issued.
- Lost PAN card replacement service - In case of loss of PAN card, CPP will help you obtain a replacement PAN card free of cost. They will liaise with you to send the necessary documents required to facilitate the replacement.
Lost mobile phone reporting service - SIM blocking - If you lose your mobile phone, CPP will help you with the notifications that you need to make to block your SIM card.
Mobile phone identifier (IMEI) registration service - If you register your mobile phone IMEI number with CPP, they will hold it safe, should you ever need these details.
Key fob and reminder stickers
- Attach the key fobs to your keys, so that in case they are lost, the finder can return them by calling us. These also serve as reminders and help you reach us in emergencies and help you make the best of your CPP membership.