Get Upto 40% off + Additional 15% off
Merchant Website: www.hamleys.in
Steps to Redeem the offer:
1. Go to https://www.hamleys.in/
2. Select the product you would like to buy
3. At the check out, enter the coupon code HAMICICI15
4. Use your ICICI card /Net Banking to make the payment
Terms & Conditions
- This E- code is redeemable against new purchase in a single bill on www.hamleys.in of Reliance Brands Ltd ('RBL').
- This E-code of Hamleys India a franchise of Reliance Brands Limited(RBL) can only be redeemed at www.hamleys.in by adding on promo code section at the time of making a payment.
- This E-code cannot be encashed. No cash refund in part / full will be provided.
- Hamleys / Reliance will not be responsible for lost E-code and no demand for new E-code / compensation for the lost E-code will be entertained.
- Once the Hamleys E-code is issued / used, requested for cancellation will not be entertained.
- The E-code is valid till 31st Dec,2020 After such period the E-code will no longer be valid for redemption. No request for extension of validity period will be entertained.
- This E-code should be utilized in full at a time. No cash refunds in part or full against this E-code will be provided.
- One customer can use the same code only once per month.
- Two offers / codes cannot be clubbed in a single bill.
- The E-code can be given only single time and used at one time only.
- The E-code does not represent any underlying or identified goods or merchandise.
- This E-code will not be valid on the purchase of Hamleys H+ loyalty card and Hamleys Gift Card.
- RBL reserves the right to alter any/all the terms and conditions of or governing the E-codes or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice. Decision of RBL in respect of any of these matters related hereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this behalf.
- The bearer of this card will be considered as the bonafide recipient of the benefits of redemption
- All/any disputes related to this E-codes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Mumbai only.