ICICI Bank 5% Cashback Offer
This festive season shop with your ICICI Bank Debit Card and be one of the top 400 spenders daily to get a 5% cashback from Oct-19 till Oct-23, 2016. So shop, dine, book tickets or make online purchases and usher in the festival of lights with ICICI Bank Debit Cards.
- Daily 400 spenders will get the cashback
- Offer is not valid on insurance, tax, fuel and mutual fund payments
- Offer valid between Oct-19 till Oct-23, 2016
- The minimum spend amount should be ₹ 10,000
- The maximum cashback amount is ₹ 750 per card per customer
- Cashback will be credited to your account within 65 days from offer expiry
ICICI Bank 5% Cashback Offer
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- "Card" shall mean a Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank with ICICI Bank Savings and Current Account opened during the Program Period, and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorised to hold the Card and who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer/ e-mailer/ SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- “Cashback” shall mean cashback of 5% of spends value for spends from ₹10,000. Maximum cashback is limited up to ₹750.
- “Program Period” or "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from October 19, 2016 to October 23, 2016 (both days inclusive). “Retail Purchase” shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Card Holder/s by swiping the Card on any bank’s electronic data capture terminal or entering card details for making payments at online merchant payment gateway during the Offer Period. Cash withdrawals on ATMs will not be an eligible transaction for the program.
- “Program” or “Offer” shall mean Retail Purchases of ₹10,000 or above using ICICI Bank Debit Card to get the cash back as mentioned above.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the online Merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
B. Program / Offer
- The Offer is valid for all savings and current account Debit Card Holder/s.
- Cash Back shall be applicable only for those who have made at least one Retail Purchase of ₹10,000 or above using ICICI Bank Debit Card within Offer Period.
- Upon the Card Holder/s fulfilling the offer requisites, as per the offer Terms and Conditions, the cashback amount will be credited to the customer account linked to Debit Card within 60 working days of the end of the offer period.
- A Cardholder will be entitled to only one Gift Offer corresponding to the total of Retail Purchases by the Cardholder during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction, the total Retail Purchases by the Cardholder during the offer period becoming less than ₹10,000, cashback would be debited from the cardholder’s account if cashback has been given already.
- Acceptance of the cashback by the Debit Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Debit Card Holder/s name, photograph, other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the Offer.
C. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- If the Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication/ notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.