Bill Pay Offer - Enjoy a smarter, faster & easier way of paying bills
Queuing up at the bill counters is a thing of the past. A smart way of bill payment has arrived. Say ‘Hi’ to digital payments and get rid of digital worries. Experience a faster, smarter and easier way of settling your bill dues with ICICI Bank Corporate Internet Banking or InstaBIZ app.
Give more time to your business by managing your bills on your mobile/laptop. Consolidate all your bills with us to monitor your expenses from office or home easily.
Make your 1st Bill payment using Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) or InstaBIZ app to get an assured reward.
Offer valid only on
Minimum bill amount of Rs 500
Offer Period: Aug 25 – Sep 25, 2020
Follow these steps to avail of the offer
- Log in to CIB/InstaBIZ app with your user ID/password
- On the Dashboard, select ‘Bill Pay’
- On your 1st successful bill pay transaction, you will receive your voucher on your registered e-mail ID.
You can register your biller on ‘Bill Pay’ to enjoy the following benefits:
- Auto Fetch
- Auto Schedule
- Auto Pay
Bill Pay Offer - Enjoy a smarter, faster & easier way of paying bills
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Qwikcilver Pvt Ltd, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking Current Account customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from August 27 to September 27, 2020 both days inclusive.
- “Gift card” shall mean gift cards worth INR 200 (Two hundred) from the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Registered E Mail Id” shall mean email id available of the Customer .
- "Website" shall mean the following Website of the Alliance Partner – http://www.amazon.com.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean Corporate Internet Banking(CIB) or InstaBIZ App.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- Current Account customers who have done their 1st Bill Pay Transaction on the CIB or InstaBIZ Platform
- Minimum Transaction value is Rs 500/-
- Eligible Customers will receive their gift card within 30 (thirty) days from the date of activation or from the last day of the Offer, whichever is later via SMS or Email.
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
III. General Terms and Conditions by the Alliance Partner
- Amazon.in E-Gift Cards (“EGCs”) are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”).
- EGCs may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on Amazon.in.
- This EGC can be redeemed only once.
- EGC balances must be used within 1 year of the date of purchase.
- EGCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- Qwikcilver, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) or their affiliates are not responsible if an EGC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- To redeem your EGC, visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard.
- For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc.
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 hours.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by woohoo.in.
- Please check the refund policy at http://www.woohoo.in/faq for further details.
- To login & view your gift card transaction statement, please click here and go to the tab Amazon.in
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift or of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.