Forgot Password? Get User ID?
How Can We Help You?
Find relevant answers to most of your queries here.
Submit your request/query.
Check FAQs, raise Service Request, share compliments or raise complaints
Locate our branches and ATMs.
iMobile - ICICI Mobile Banking App
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 150+ banking and informational services to take care of your daily banking needs conveniently from your smartphone. For easier accessibility we have made iMobile available on Android, iOS, Windows & Blackberry.
With over 2.5 lakh users giving the iMobile app the highest rating on Play Store, we have become the top-rated mobile banking app in the industry.
Our customers are hugely benefited by its 165+ services and enjoy the convenience of banking on the go. Download iMobile app today and experience what everyone is raving about.
Download Or SMS iMobile to 5676766 to get the download link
*Once you submit the number, we will call you to assist with iMobile activation. Please ensure that the mobile number is registered for mobile banking and has GPRS facility activated.
Or SMS iMobile to 5676766 to get the download link
New Features of iMobile
- Bill Pay Reminders – Now don’t miss out on paying any of your bills!! Just set your bill payment reminders through this service and feel relaxed.
- iDirect – Now Manage your Demat portfolio
- iTrack – See the status of all your deliverables from ICICI Bank in a single view.
- Instabanking – Branch banking made simpler, thanks to Instabanking feature. Now fill-up all your paper work without the paper on your app and enjoy priority banking.
- Expressions Debit Card - Now personalise your Debit Card as per your choice with numerous options.
- Tax Payment: – Now pay your advanced tax in a few simple steps.
- Buy General Insurance – Buying insurance was never so easy. Buy Travel & Motor insurance in few simple steps
- Buy Life Insurance – Experience a quicker and easier way to get insured through iMobile app now. Exclusive life cover option for iMobile users with no medicals and minimal form filling in 4 easy steps:
- Login to iMobile
- Check your quote
- Tell us about yourself
- Get insured
Amazing features, User-friendly Interface
Find more exciting new services in an updated version(s) of iMobile, with enhanced security and even more convenient to use. The most comprehensive mobile banking application ever from ICICI Bank.
Banking at your fingertips
iMobile offers you the ease and convenience of conducting transactions in an environment you feel most comfortable with. You can check balances and transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, open fixed and recurring deposits and much more.
Bill payments anytime, anywhere
With iMobile you can pay bills without having to wait in queues. Choose from any bill payment option from bills presentment, bill pay and quick pay. Now set your bill pay reminders and never forget to pay on time!
More on the go
iMobile takes banking to the next level by providing you with an opportunity to make secure payments while booking your tickets. Now book tickets for movies and travel; recharge your phone/ DTH and do a lot more, all from the comfort of your mobile.
Service at your convenience
Banking services in a jiffy! You can locate an ATM, shop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
Safe and Secure
The new iMobile is equipped with advanced encryption technologies making it as safe and secure as Internet Banking. No activation happens without a grid verification making it a multi-step security procedure. What’s more, you can choose the method of log-in with either easy 4 digit login pin or your Internet Banking User ID and Password. No sensitive information is stored on your mobile handset.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 250 services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 4,850 branches and 13,942 ATMs